nokia2125 Posted December 17, 2010 Report Posted December 17, 2010 I live in South Australia, so... as much as i would love your help being there i don't think it's going to happen . The box isn't ported it's fully sealed MDF with a fake wool type matting stapled on the inside. I'd post a pic but i don't know where my camera is so as soon as i find i'll post one
n8ball2013 Posted December 17, 2010 Report Posted December 17, 2010 no need you may be bottoming out the woofers. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
onelivinlarge Posted December 17, 2010 Report Posted December 17, 2010 no need you may be bottoming out the woofers. i think there is an other guy in aus that is running a pro system that could help him if i remember right 1) lookj to left 2) NOTICE BLKUE 3) ME > Y9OU 4) that is all
Z71 Thumper Posted December 19, 2010 Report Posted December 19, 2010 I've got a quick question I've worked at best buy for 3 years as an installer in Chicago and for some reasonbi have never thought how to make a test bench do you guys have any tip on how I can approve this I want to hook up a deck and have the female ends for RCA and speaker terminals <script language='JavaScript' src='http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/downloads/banner_link.asp?p_id=18'></script>
Z71 Thumper Posted December 19, 2010 Report Posted December 19, 2010 Ok my bad I just realized I did a fast reply <script language='JavaScript' src='http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/downloads/banner_link.asp?p_id=18'></script>
n8ball2013 Posted December 19, 2010 Report Posted December 19, 2010 Ok my bad I just realized I did a fast reply actually my mistake i thought I was in a different thread. but if you start your own thread you'll get more views. Rays a bit busy now adays. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
finkster Posted January 3, 2011 Report Posted January 3, 2011 Ray, brothaa I've got another question since I can't catch ya on chat. Quick refresher. I've got a stealth/3000gt with XXX components in the doors. Here is a pic of the setup, run active by the way. I know it's nothing professional, but that's what I'm working with so far. I remember you going through the process of sealing up the doors using cardboard, and I sort of attempted it on some spare time and it was very difficult. Here is what the naked door looks like I found online. OK, the left green circle cannot be sealed due to thats where part of the panel penetrates into. the wiring for the panel goes through here also. The right green circle, see how the rods for the doors locks go through there? It just kinda seems like a nightmare. Should I just make the door panel more sturdy as fuck and hope for the best? I can glass the back of where the mdf baffle is. It doesnt seem to move all that much though right now, but I may be wrong. Also, by looking at my setup should I reverse the polarity of my right tweeter or is it too far away for that trick? Thanks bro, u da man. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Ray Posted January 3, 2011 Author Report Posted January 3, 2011 you can seal both holes. I will try to take my door cards off and take a few pics. 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
finkster Posted January 28, 2011 Report Posted January 28, 2011 delayed answer (by me) but thanks brotha. Seems like a pain in the balls. When it gets warmer this will be my next project, along with deadening small metal parts inside the door. It's killing my midbass clarity. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.