Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

*sticky* Free Tech support


Recommended Posts

Posted

thank you for you share,I really like you forum, I think there are lots of things are very meaningful. I will often come to see you forum, hoping each time can beSee some different things.

tory burch sale http://www.mytoryburchsales.com/

Cheap Tory Burch Handbags http://www.mytorybur...bags-c-105.html

Green Weight Loss Tea http://www.slimmingshops.com/

p57 hoodia http://www.slimmings...m/p57-c-18.html

Reported

Posted

ray so i bought a pair of soundstream tsw.4 tweeters hooked them up to my head unit and there is static with nothing playing the head unit is a soundstream 7022vir can you point me in the right directions you can text or call if its a process to explain 9162936471 thanks

Posted

3way and walled 3-18's. No way

My single 18 on 4 k (151) drowns out my 3way

Yes eclipse is easy to about a 152 after that gets rough.

Hatch moves so much

Hrmmm...what would you suggest for my front stage to keep up with it then? Lol. Picking up the new legit hsk 165 set with the hl 700 I think it is. Just adding a second set or a few of the hsk 165xl mids crossed from 50-2500 to cover midbass and midrange? Basically, what would you suggest I need to keepup with the bass? I'd like to stick with hertz, but I'm not rich to afford 12 sets. :P. I'm just hoping for mid 150s or maybe a little higher as I add power and still would like to atleast hear the highs, maybe even understand them. :lol:

Posted

First off cut at 60-70 if your gonna send them 100+ each

And i think 2 sets of hsk165xl and an extra 3" and tweet up top should do it.

So.

2-hsk165xl sets

2-hl70's

2-more ht28's

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

Or.

2-hsk163.4 sets and thats it

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

Hook another speaker to it and see if they make the same noise.

No amp right??

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

nope no amp and i had some treos hooked up and they didnt make the same noise but i took the tweeters to paradyme sound solutions or something like that and they bench tested them and said they were fine i also hooked them up to my home reciever and there was no static..

Posted

Xover inline??

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1020 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...