RickyFriery97 Posted January 31, 2012 Report Posted January 31, 2012 Wanna design me a box for two XL m1 18"s on a RF T2500BDCP in a 07 Hoe? 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
n8ball2013 Posted January 31, 2012 Report Posted January 31, 2012 I am no longer doing designs. Sorry ............ THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
RickyFriery97 Posted January 31, 2012 Report Posted January 31, 2012 I am no longer doing designs. Sorry ............ I knew this, figured it was worth a shot lol. Also wanted to know if he did Jorge's box for his hoe 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
Ray Posted January 31, 2012 Author Report Posted January 31, 2012 I can help ya ricky. 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
stroupe79 Posted January 31, 2012 Report Posted January 31, 2012 Is port back/sub up the best setup for suv? Considered doing sub/port up but if its not best for me I would change the setup... Also if my resonant freq. for my jeep is 47 does that mean it should score highest in that range? Box will be for 1 dc lvl3 18 with a dc 1.2k 5cubes tuned to 35hz Thanks for any help http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/ 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Alpine CDE-hd148bt Alpine PKG-RSE2 PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors Kicker KX350.4 Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2 revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2DC Audio 1.2k5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar AudioTechnix 60mil deadenerKnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)
Ray Posted January 31, 2012 Author Report Posted January 31, 2012 Thats a small box Sub/port is different for all suv's I like all back when it fits that way 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
RickyFriery97 Posted January 31, 2012 Report Posted January 31, 2012 I can help ya ricky. Awesome, thank you sir! I was about to PM you but forgot you have em turned off. I could hit ya in a message on FB? Just let me know what works best for ya and we can discuss it 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
Ray Posted January 31, 2012 Author Report Posted January 31, 2012 Fb fo sho 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
RickyFriery97 Posted January 31, 2012 Report Posted January 31, 2012 Fb fo sho Alright I'll send ya a message here in a few, thanks 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
stroupe79 Posted January 31, 2012 Report Posted January 31, 2012 I didn't really want the box talker than the backseat...thanks for recommendation http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/ 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Alpine CDE-hd148bt Alpine PKG-RSE2 PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors Kicker KX350.4 Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2 revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2DC Audio 1.2k5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar AudioTechnix 60mil deadenerKnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.