Looking for Black Friday Deal, Little Help!!

Im looking around for a good deal on a living surround sound setup. Receiver/amp, with a center channel and four speakers are all I need for now, as Ill be buying a beast sub and amp, and building the sub enclosure. Let me know if you guys have seen anything.

No set-in-stone budget, but not looking to build a multi thousand dollar system LOL.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

If I buy a complete home theatre system (plug and play), can I add an external amp and more powerful subwoofer in place of the sub that it comes with? My current system doesn't allow that, as the amp is built into the sub enclosure, and all the speakers run off of it, not the receiver.

Im about to head to work, if anybody has any pointers or suggestions, post 'em up. I'd like to take advantage of Black Friday deals, but don't want to buy the wrong shit. Thanks in advance.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I'm no expert but... I have an onkyo. Love it.

http://www.amazon.com/Onkyo-HT-S3500-5-1-Channel-Theater-Receiver/dp/B0077V88V8/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1385628601&sr=1-1&keywords=onkyo+home+theater

cept, mine's not that new. i don't have shit like the ipod connection. But, sounds great. when playing shit like Iron Man or whatnot, always get complaints that "too loud" and it's hardly turned up. dem splosions.... lol

Again, not an expert. not one of them true hardcore people for home audio. just better than factory tv sound.

Sheena = pedobear

I was actually looking at that setup LOL. Only thing is, I want to be able to add an external amp and not sure if I can do that with this.

Im gonna be honest, I want my upstairs neighbors to feel like theres an earthquake below. They play games/movies all day (starting at like 8am) with heavy bass even though I've asked them to be considerate that I work graveyard and sleep in the day. Fucking dickheads. SO, since I need a new setup anyway, its got to be extremely bass heavy.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I was going to suggest logitech's 5.1 if you want to use your computer or laptop as the source but you could also plug a dvd player and others into it, if you want something on the more budget area.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16836121050

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived