Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Breaking in audioque subs.


soundstream15

Recommended Posts

Posted

I played full tilt for a few seconds, I did play put on And pimpin, dubstep song or whatever. I did smell something a little. Is that glue??

Posted

Yup that's normal at break in, on clean power it will go away.

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

Posted

Does it smell like it did when you first opened it up? The new electronics smell? That's normal. Any sort of burning smell though.. That isn't

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2843 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...