Second Skin Audio

Need help choosing FI sub, by midnight! for black friday

David Mears

Trunk, right? What car? How much room do you have? You have enough room for two 15s vs one 15? How much can you afford for the box? A lot goes into play here.

Box is just about everything. Keep in mind port, how much space you need to wall off two 15s in the trunk all firing forward vs one 15.

Myself, I would say SP4. You WILL upgrade, and with having one SP4, it is easier to buy another than sell two BLs and start over. SP4 won't disappoint you..IMO

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Trunk, right? What car? How much room do you have? You have enough room for two 15s vs one 15? How much can you afford for the box? A lot goes into play here.

Box is just about everything. Keep in mind port, how much space you need to wall off two 15s in the trunk all firing forward vs one 15.

Myself, I would say SP4. You WILL upgrade, and with having one SP4, it is easier to buy another than sell two BLs and start over. SP4 won't disappoint you..IMO

My parents are saying they can get me an suv for my next vehicle if thats what i need. If thats the case I can work with pretty much any of these options and not limit myself just to the 15 size. My parents are getting the sub(s) for christmas but they wanted to hop on the black friday deal. Btw i figured out its at midnight TOMORROW not tonite lol so no pressure anymore. But I honestly dont have much experince in car audio, every system ive had hasnt worked out. A solo x with a 12 cube box in a little car wasnt a great idea. Didnt want to wall it off. My other subs were 2 cvr 12s in a junk prefab sealed box. I want one GOOD system that will actually make my ears tickle, I havent had that yet but have ALL this money dumped in it.

Ive never really had a system that hasnt been kicker or mainstream subs. Ive never heard any other system than kickers. In my town people have comps, cvr 12s , 15s, solo barics MAYBE. Ive never heard any underground top of the line subs like FI. Should I expect any product I get from them to be louder than what im used to ? The loudest system to the ears ive heard were 2 comp 15s in an SUV lol.

Archived