execution audio 0 gauge

I was wondering what you guys think about execution audio 0 gauge cca wire they have it on sale till Sunday for 50ft for 45.99 $ or something like that. I know they are new so wondering if you guys think it is worth it, seems like a real good deal to me

06 monte carlo

2 12 rockford p3s

soundstream rubicon 2500

crescendo audio mezzo 6.5

ct sounds 125.4

execution audio and shca wiring

2 xs d3400 on stock alt

The execution audio is GREAT wire for the price. I use it with no issues.

Current setup in my 96 Hoe

Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets)

Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front.

Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's

Alt - Singer 330A

Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets

they are new, but its the entry level for ct sounds, or i guess maybe thedinger distribution and ct sounds would be the high end and execution audio would be the entry level. Basically im saying that gives it more credibility then simply a new audio brand start up. Personally i will only use ofc, but if you are fine with cca then im sure its just as good as any other reputable brand

is it on there Website? buying that tomorrow!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Just bought another 50' roll last night. Real flexible

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

CCA is bad OFC good..... spend more and get ofc cca could cost you and entire mentdown

No 1 But me paid for this stuff and NO FREEBIES so no brand names (No Free Advertisement )

A SQ head unit

6 5.25

2 X 6x9s

P400.4

4001D

1 34s (Maybe time to change brand)

4 X 15" s

!/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring

:morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1:

ill say it like i always say it. F##K the DD-1. I don't care if you or anyone buys one. (well i do, but that isn't my point) Get an O-scope in the very minimum and learn how to use it or you are just guessing your settings like every other noob. :) once you master the O-scope then step up to a DD-1 or even better a DD-1 Plus.

I measured the EA CCA against the SHCA CCA a month or so ago and there was .61mm difference in the size of the samples I measured, with SHCA being the larger. Of course, given the inherent inconsistencies of cable assemblies, I could very easily have measured different sections of those cables and gotten the opposite results.

I sell both, have terminated both and have installed both. There is no difference in the two aside from the printing on the jacket and, of course, the cost.

And as was said above, Execution Audio is CT Sounds' entry level line up. Considering its price points, you won't find better quality.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Archived