Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

any "newer" ideas for box painting/covering?


twisted1

Recommended Posts

Posted

Plasti Dip...

photobucket-5849-1377910858743_zps91d59c

Base coat, clear coat...

2013-08-28_09-49-01_570_zpsc3b77386.jpg

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Posted

Alligator looks good. I saw at homedepot today that martha stewert makes custom paints; like crackle, marble, real bronze looks to them.

09 mustang gt

Posted

My good ole light up boxes I've made

VleVVPL.jpg

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl



TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png


5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

Posted

It's Electro Luminescence BTW

hgBzw8z.jpg

vbDwx95.jpg

zyrPLBb.jpg

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl



TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png


5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

Posted

Just an idea I've had. I'll do it some day. Cover the front of the box with mesh and a beauty bevel piece to look exactly like a guitar amp. I want to completely replicate it.

_c339665_image_0.jpg

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5772 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...