Sonic Electronix

I need help building my system... I have a 99' Honda Civic coupe and I'm thinkin on 2 12"s or 1 15" if I can get a box that'll fit. I have a Memphis MC1000d and I would like to keep that but I'm willing to sell it to go bigger if neccesary. Current brands I've been looking at are FI Q, S.I. MAG, AA Arsenal's and I'm open to any suggestions. I love to play my music extremly loud and want it to sound pretty good doing it. I don't have a set budget per say but think of it as a 17 year old budget without mommy n daddys help lol. Looking to keep it around $1000. I already have a HU... and I will be installing this all myself.

Subs - ?

Amp - Memphis MC1000d

Components - ?

Comp. Amp - ?

HU - Kenwood

Battery(s) - ?

Alt. - ?

Thanks,

Drew

New project in the works ;)

1k is gonna be pretty hard to get all of that with bro, maybe look at focla access or pioneer revs for components.  battery probably just a red or yellow top since they are cheaper. comp amp id say wait til you choose your components then youll know what you need then check out ebay.

Buy one 15" FI Q, built the box 1 cude over the rem. space, but don't go over 18" deep in that car setup. Tune the box to 35 Hz which is somewhat near the car's low Freq. a one sub system will always sound cleaner than a multi sub setup, no worries with timeing

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609