Paul walker dead??????

If anything I would venture to say that F&F ramped up the car mod scene and probably played a small role in street racing getting larger as well

Not really, my second car was a white 86honda civic and it got replaced with a the same year model red one once the other died since I got it cheap, long before fast & furious was even a movie and that was 14 years ago.. Had the coffee can catback hanging off the back, cold air intake, some blue led windshield washer squirters and some steelie front wheels with 16 AR rims in the rear.. Straight RICING :D

Whats next, your going to say F&F movies is what started nascar? lulz

So its ok to go cracking jokes againt the deceased? Its called paying RESPECTS

Everyone deals with problems different ways.

How can you respect a person you dont even know, ever met in person, or even talked directly with via face to face/phone/internet?

Respect is earned not giving, and thats a 2 way street.

Just because you respect a person and you dont even know them, dont mean they will respect you or even give 2 shits less about you.

Its a tragedy either way, but doing stupid things often gives you stupid consequences.

Two weeks down the road, if not in less time people will act like it never happened and forgot all about it..

Ryan Dunn, Kurt Cobain, Whitney Houston, Trayvon Martin (another forgot about one until Zimmerman hit news again), and hell what about all those that lost their life as a instant result from the earthquake and tsanumi in Japan, or the ones that lost their lives from Fukushima nuclear melt down?? Or the Boston pressure cooker bombings.

You can go on and on listing names, and I can guarantee you most likely haven't thought about any of those people since the tragedy!

Thousands of people right there that lost their lifes, and after the tragedy they are forgotten almost as fast as it happened, and that is just how things are now days unless its a close friend or family member.

So what makes some rich persons life so much more valuable that you should drop to your knees and praise them as if they are god, when they dont even know you exist and your just labeled as a "fan".

PS: I also agree with IBleedMusick's statements!

I know that street racing and modding was around before fast and furious... All i was saying is that when it came out I am sure the import modding scene jumped up in popularity

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Why do you feel sorry for the other guy Chris? He was the one driving.

According to a statement on his Twitter account, Walker, 40, was attending a charity event to aid Filipino victims of Typhoon Haiyan for his organization Reach Out Worldwide, formed in 2010 as a quick response first-aid organization.

“It is with a truly heavy heart that we must confirm that Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident while attending a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide,” the statement read. “He was a passenger in a friend's car, in which both lost their lives. We appreciate your patience as we too are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news.”

It was also said the event was also for the Indiana tornado victims

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

If anything I would venture to say that F&F ramped up the car mod scene and probably played a small role in street racing getting larger as well

Not really, my second car was a white 86honda civic and it got replaced with a the same year model red one once the other died since I got it cheap, long before fast & furious was even a movie and that was 14 years ago.. Had the coffee can catback hanging off the back, cold air intake, some blue led windshield washer squirters and some steelie front wheels with 16 AR rims in the rear.. Straight RICING :D

Whats next, your going to say F&F movies is what started nascar? lulz

So its ok to go cracking jokes againt the deceased? Its called paying RESPECTS

Everyone deals with problems different ways.

How can you respect a person you dont even know, ever met in person, or even talked directly with via face to face/phone/internet?

Respect is earned not giving, and thats a 2 way street.

Just because you respect a person and you dont even know them, dont mean they will respect you or even give 2 shits less about you.

Its a tragedy either way, but doing stupid things often gives you stupid consequences.

Two weeks down the road, if not in less time people will act like it never happened and forgot all about it..

Ryan Dunn, Kurt Cobain, Whitney Houston, Trayvon Martin (another forgot about one until Zimmerman hit news again), and hell what about all those that lost their life as a instant result from the earthquake and tsanumi in Japan, or the ones that lost their lives from Fukushima nuclear melt down?? Or the Boston pressure cooker bombings.

You can go on and on listing names, and I can guarantee you most likely haven't thought about any of those people since the tragedy!

Thousands of people right there that lost their lifes, and after the tragedy they are forgotten almost as fast as it happened, and that is just how things are now days unless its a close friend or family member.

So what makes some rich persons life so much more valuable that you should drop to your knees and praise them as if they are god, when they dont even know you exist and your just labeled as a "fan".

PS: I also agree with IBleedMusick's statements!

I see what you are getting at here. However, what I and lifted_silverado are trying to say is that WHEN somebody dies we pay our condolences. And that is it. If he was still alive I wouldn't care what he does as in what color cars he likes or what food he is eating or something else etc. What we are trying to say is, and miguel has realized it. Is that people died here. And we show our condolences for them. Sure like you say, "well people died in the tsunami etc," and for those people I also give my condolences to. ANYBODY that loses their life in a way that is a tragedy or a bad accident I will always give my condolences to the family. It was the way I was brought up.

edit: and we aren't praising him like a god by saying pay your respects. To me, pay your respects means giving someone their final farewell. AS IN giving someone or the family my condolences. Paying your respects vs respect is a different thing.

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Why do you feel sorry for the other guy Chris? He was the one driving.

According to a statement on his Twitter account, Walker, 40, was attending a charity event to aid Filipino victims of Typhoon Haiyan for his organization Reach Out Worldwide, formed in 2010 as a quick response first-aid organization.

“It is with a truly heavy heart that we must confirm that Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident while attending a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide,” the statement read. “He was a passenger in a friend's car, in which both lost their lives. We appreciate your patience as we too are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news.”

It was also said the event was also for the Indiana tornado victims

because everyone is saying OMG PAUL.

whereas nobody/not very many are saying OMG THE DRIVER

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

I believe only one source listed the drivers name that I had found, not really any other mention of him. It's sad the driver died too on the same level as Paul but we feel more so about Paul because he was an actor that many of us watched in some good movies. There is nothing wrong with that and people trying to say its wrong have a stick up their ass that needs to get shoved a little deeper

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Everybody is saying RIP Paul b/c we fucking watched him in movies and had a personal connection with him not the fucking driver. RIP to him but we don't even know who in the hell he is, we know who Paul is.

Let's say a popular member on here dies in a car accident with a buddy of his but his buddy wasn't a member on here, nobody knows him. The thread would be based on that member of the forum not his buddy. You are full of shit if you say that wouldn't happen

2015 Mazda 6

Thank you Bimmer, finally a face and name. R.I.P. to Rodas. He was a pro driver so something must have went really wrong.

2015 Mazda 6

yeah fuck the driver we dont know him.. he can rest in hell smh

LMFAO bro nobody is saying he can rest in hell. You are blowing shit way out of proportion. Just take a breather.

2015 Mazda 6

GREAT...not here too. Fuck it's plastered all over FB and every where.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived