That Loud Focus...USAlternators Hairpin, 4 DD 9515i's in a B pillar on 2 Soundstream XXX-15K's. Caps and Lithium Power. New vids

vid from taylor show

thanks for postin it. Its goanna get louder too.

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

The XXX is gone.....well I'm still keeping it.....but its out of the car. got one of my new amps and the second is on the way. pics will be posted soon. I'm goin for the 50's.

Pioneer HU

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Instagram @p4linnovation

• 1 month later...

Ok so here is an update for what the plans are for the fall, winter, and spring. First off, I got rid of my D3100 (traded it) and ended up getting a

Juicebox black cherry and I must say I a pretty impressed with it.

WP_20140819_001_zps8bca2f4e.jpg

as some of you know, I also got new amps. I am currently running, 2 Soundstream Tarantula 3K's. I have them strapped at .5 so each amp

is seeing .25. So they are putting out some power. my electrical isn't what it should be for 6K but with time it will get there. I upgraded my sub

wire to sky high ofc 8 gauge so I had to pull the subs and they are still looking good.

WP_20140821_004_zpsdbbfc109.jpg

So I know there is no need to review these subs because everyone knows they are good but I must say I have been extremely happy with them.

I have gotten the coils smelling so many times and I have bottomed them out (too much power and clipping) plenty of times and they are still

going strong. I for sure made the right call on sticking with DD. and that's why I will be getting some of these.....

DD-9500j-i-comparison_zps507dff09.png

That's right, the J's. my new build is going to be 2 9518J's in a C pillar. It's goanna be a tight fit but It can and will be done. it wont happen until spring

but that is the plan. I also plan on running them off of 4 Tarantula 3K's. so 12K in power. and for sure way better electrical. anyways that's the plan.

I gotta say though, I have been very happy with the 2 12's. this is pretty much the end of this build. I may add some small things but it's potential is maxed out.(except electrical) its right around the 150 area so I am pretty happy with the outcome and I have definitely learned a lot from it. I am planning on keeping everything in all winter

so who knows I might change a couple things but nothing major.

I will post up some pics and vids of the system on full power soon. I have been really busy with school, working 2 jobs, and everything else so I haven't been as active

on here as I wish I was. but anyways that's the plan for now. I will update this periodically. I plan on starting to buy equipment soon so ya. This is only the beginning though. there is much more to come.

Pioneer HU

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Instagram @p4linnovation

not to burst your bubble but you wont fit 2 dd 18s behind your c pillar. i would be surprised if you can fit 2 15s in optimal space. b pillar wall or bust.

the js are insane though. good choice :) i suggest yuou spend cash on electrical before new subs! and also i still dont understand how you went fron an xs d3100 to a juicebox battery.

either way. im tuned in for results as ususal

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Idk why but It wont let me quote. anyways....

Dan...

I measured, and I think I can do the 18's. its not goanna be the perfect box but with going into the tire well and stripping all the trim out of the back, I should be able

too. and I know this is goanna turn into the same argument as the 15's lol, but I think I can. if not, then 15's for sure. and ya I want four banks of caps before I start

this new build. that should help. and I really don't know why I went to the juicebox lol. I traded the d3100 thinking I would get caps but I didn't have the cash so ya.

Ross...

I really want to do a clamshell with 4 15's. that has been the plan for a while. but my parents really didn't like that idea. apparently back seats are a necessity

in a car. idk. I also don't wanna rush it. slowly work my way up.

on a side note, i know you had 2 18's. how much airspace did you have them in?

Pioneer HU

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Instagram @p4linnovation

On a side note, the Avenger is getting walled with 3 DC XL 15's. separate log soon.

Pioneer HU

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Instagram @p4linnovation

Everything looks pretty good here. Nice job on the doors for your first go round. Learn lots doing it yourself.

Ok so now I feel obligated to ask the question, cause this makes no sense.

As far as my friends car I will not be posting any more pics of his in this log. his current setup will probably be it for now. shortly after slam his engine seized. long story short whoever did his oil change put the oil filter on wrong so the story tells its self. he will be getting a new engine put in and once he does he will more than likely be walling shortly after. if and when he does I will create a separate log.

HOW THE HELL DOES ONE PUT AN OIL FILTER ON WRONG?! This is basic mechanics 101. It has one hole, that screws on one threaded tube in the engine. It's not like it can be put on backwards. I know it's not part of the thread, but really, I'm extremely intrigued to know how this happened. That story doesn't tell itself, that story begs to be told because it just simply isn't easy at all to eff up putting on an oil filter! An effing monkey can do it!

I know (with only a box no amps, batts or anything else) that 2 15s can be done behind the seat with a little cutting of trim pieces and the box angled with the seat. 6-7cuft with up to 100-110" port area. I've done the measuring and have a few designs ready to build for my 15s. But with the back seat in 2 18s can't be done imo. Without the back seat sure.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived