That Loud Focus...USAlternators Hairpin, 4 DD 9515i's in a B pillar on 2 Soundstream XXX-15K's. Caps and Lithium Power. New vids

I thought he had 2 nightshades?

ya but he was the loudest with 4 sa 12's

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

He broke a 150 with the 2 nightshades none the less. Ask him and hell give you that box design. 2dr and 4dr hatches trunk space is the same. I have one of each.

Actually in my 4dr hatch (zx5) I did just above a 143 with 2 t2 12s on 1500watts. 4cu net box port and sub up. In my 2dr (zx3) if I remember right I was just under 143 on the same amp in a 3.5cu net box t2d415 sub and port back. No real testing moving stuff around or anything on either of those. Termlab sealed on the dash each time. The zx5 had my singer alt and big 3 zx3 bone stock elec.

These cars can get loud with little work.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

The thug with running super low impedance is you lose cone control and your dampening and slew rates go in the shitter. Could be way you jacked em up bending a former is pretty tough to do. You live and learn. Won't be the last woofers you blow but you should be disappointed you didn't have to air out your car from the crispy burnt electronic smell when they went

The funny part of this is I learned the hard way about gain and had to air out my car lol.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Yesterday I noticed... when I was running home, I know my electrical isnt the best and my lights dim, but some how... my sub from the morning to the afternoon got hella louder without even adjusting anything... my left ear was getting raped it felt like... No joke.. I really wanna meter this thing now. I love my DD M1C, that thing I have put it through a beating with poor eletrical and playing it loud... yesterday I drove around for like 3 hours getting some things and my amp was only warm it wasnt hot just warm. I have to say. Im only putting maybe 1000 watts max to the sub but its good for me right now. I have to say I think this car loves lows though. Eventually when this car slowly starts to die. Im going to make it a Demo car, or im going to fix it up and make it a rally car. >:) Btw.. my gain on my amp is slightly above 50%

2000 Ford Focus ZX3

Mods:

Raceland Coilovers

Borla Exhaust

Aftermarket Header

System:

Sony CDX-GT66UPW

Pioneer 6x8's

System Upgrades :

Pioneer MVH-X560BT

2 sets of Rockford Fosgate P1683's

Fi Audio Q 18" D2 ( Currently Own)

DD M1C ( Currently Own)

All SHCA Wires and stuff...

XS Power 4800 ( Stock Replacement)

High Ouput alternator (undecided which company or Amperage.)

Building the box in the car really wouldn't do much. I can put almost any size box in threw the back doors.

since my subs have blown coils I'm not goanna recone to 12's. I really wanna do a c pillar wall just because. Probably will do

2 15's in a c pillar. But I might recone them and run a single 15 for the time being. I could probably get it to a 49-50 with some

work. I have a meter now so testing and stuff will be easier. I'm goanna put the 12's back in and run them on one coil for now though. I know

where I went wrong with this system. Question Is do I wanna put the money in to fix it, or just save it for the next system.

I don't really like the hatch setups though. Just a pain. Idk what I'm goanna do. But for now, 12's are going back in.

Pioneer HU

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Instagram @p4linnovation

Yesterday I noticed... when I was running home, I know my electrical isnt the best and my lights dim, but some how... my sub from the morning to the afternoon got hella louder without even adjusting anything... my left ear was getting raped it felt like... No joke.. I really wanna meter this thing now. I love my DD M1C, that thing I have put it through a beating with poor eletrical and playing it loud... yesterday I drove around for like 3 hours getting some things and my amp was only warm it wasnt hot just warm. I have to say. Im only putting maybe 1000 watts max to the sub but its good for me right now. I have to say I think this car loves lows though. Eventually when this car slowly starts to die. Im going to make it a Demo car, or im going to fix it up and make it a rally car. > :) Btw.. my gain on my amp is slightly above 50%

gain at 50% means nothing....that could be overdriving for all you know

Yesterday I noticed... when I was running home, I know my electrical isnt the best and my lights dim, but some how... my sub from the morning to the afternoon got hella louder without even adjusting anything... my left ear was getting raped it felt like... No joke.. I really wanna meter this thing now. I love my DD M1C, that thing I have put it through a beating with poor eletrical and playing it loud... yesterday I drove around for like 3 hours getting some things and my amp was only warm it wasnt hot just warm. I have to say. Im only putting maybe 1000 watts max to the sub but its good for me right now. I have to say I think this car loves lows though. Eventually when this car slowly starts to die. Im going to make it a Demo car, or im going to fix it up and make it a rally car. > :) Btw.. my gain on my amp is slightly above 50%

^^this is true. I'm goanna dd1 today. Don't wanna so this again when I recone.

Pioneer HU

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Instagram @p4linnovation

I mean im going to be completely honest, the sub isnt moving all that much. but who knows, I could be over driving it. I want to DD-1 it, but if it turns out that im not over driving it, I rather not turn it up because, of my eletrical. Im afraid if thats the case then I will damage the amp badly... thats why. But I understand what your saying, and i might just ask my eletronics teacher if i can osillacope it.

2000 Ford Focus ZX3

Mods:

Raceland Coilovers

Borla Exhaust

Aftermarket Header

System:

Sony CDX-GT66UPW

Pioneer 6x8's

System Upgrades :

Pioneer MVH-X560BT

2 sets of Rockford Fosgate P1683's

Fi Audio Q 18" D2 ( Currently Own)

DD M1C ( Currently Own)

All SHCA Wires and stuff...

XS Power 4800 ( Stock Replacement)

High Ouput alternator (undecided which company or Amperage.)

the down side to fighting impedence rise with lower wiring is your dampening factor goes way down and you lose control of your woofers. most people have never even heard of dampening factor or what its part in the game is.

pioneer as you know, ive already deemed the fate of these woofer on wiring extrememly low, and clipping to shit. you already knew that though.

time for you to get loud on clean power. electrical will help on so many levels.

also i dont want to shit on your sound stream parade like you know i try so hard not to, but maybe switching brands to something else (not necessarily dd) will help out on that dampening factor and give you more control at all impedences.

your box doesnt have enough port to bottom those subs out. your box is also 5 cubes gross and not net isnt it? we need to get you educated on net vs gross volume.

we will talk.

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Archived