Jump to content

That Loud Focus...USAlternators Hairpin, 4 DD 9515i's in a B pillar on 2 Soundstream XXX-15K's. Caps and Lithium Power. New vids


Recommended Posts

Posted

Also I may have a way to gain a couple cubes. Not sure if it will work but we will see. If it does work then 15's for sure.

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

Posted

Just build the wall and then take measurements and then see what your your working with. don't over think it . Looking forward to seeing how this goes. My wall will be started in the spring. :good:

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS


  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Ok so just a little update on updates. I will not be updating this thread with pics until it is playing. partially because of all the bs going around but also because I want to work on the build without stopping to take pics every second. I need to take my time with this and get it how I want it before I post it up. I will say that I have decided on 15's and they are on their way to my house as I post this. if I don't have enough airspace, I will do a b pillar. but I have a good feeling about this. anyways the wall is about 1/3 of the way done and I plan on having it playing by the end of the year. so stay tuned.

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

Posted

@JEFFYBOI

I didn't know you were walling. I am looking forward to seeing that. do you know what equipment you plan to run? I hear soundstream has some things in the

works for next year. :ph34r:

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

So I got my subs in last week. they look great. when I have the time I will post pics. also, I will not be running 4 3k's anymore. I will be running 2 Soundstream X3.71's. they will be running at 16 volts at .5. they will be making about 5500 a piece. I will have the first one soon so stay tuned for that. the shell is almost done as well so pics of that will be up soon.

Sorry for the lack in pics and stuff but I am really doing this build for me. not for a build log, or for anything else. just for me. so the build log isn't the main priority at the moment. but I will update pics when I have time.

Edit: Oh I also got a ton more decals lol. Giant pioneerforlife across the back window. its pretty cool. ill post pics of that as well

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

Posted

Did nt need a second alt to charge at 16v.

Just an adjustable regulator and a step down module for the rest of the car.

Or you could fabricate a breakfast for an alt in place of the air conditioner. Then run that extra alt for the amps with an adjustable voltage regulator.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Posted

Since he will have no batts, just caps, he can charge at 16v, or whatever the car computer can handle with a HO alt and ext reg

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

 

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

Posted

I am goanna run as close to 16 as I can. With caps it doesn't matter. I have had the car u to 15.8 before without any problems.

edit: but eventually the ac (which I done even use) will be gone and there will be 2 alts.

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 579 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...