Suggestions/tips for new speakers

SchnuppeR

Ive never said it was. But you should really do some back history before you stick up for someone.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Yes I have 2 friends that own shops and no they do not carry every brand known to mankind, mostly your mainstream audio like most shops. So when it comes to non mainstream or underground if you will, then yes, I like to see what people say and I like to ask a lot about them to find out all possible angles.

no hes got a buddy that has a shop hes heard everything but yet still comes here to ask us questions.

So you have heard everything then? So whatever you say should be written down in the audio bible?

Your a jackass

N8 is right...not surprisingly. I have run two different lower end CDT mids... neo ones and whatever line is ones step up from bottom.. My sundown neopros had more midbass lol...and the Soundqubed components I run now sound twice as good to me and they are 100$ a set.

edit...

I'll admit I dont have the nicest gear but I run my front stage active and tried multiple crossover points for the CDT's and never was happy. I even emailed them about it and talked to them about xover points/ power etc. The soundqubes, i dropped in, set at 3500hz 12db with my tweets like Soundqubed recommended per our discussions and boom it was a night and day difference.

I will say CDT has good CS though....they took my mids back because I was disappointed and even paid shipping.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

no hes got a buddy that has a shop hes heard everything but yet still comes here to ask us questions.

So you have heard everything then? So whatever you say should be written down in the audio bible?

Your a jackass

Your a jackass

Thanks bud. Continue to be a follower, followers make it really far in the real world. I'm really not being sarcastic. Everyone with an ego likes to have someone make them feel important.

Your a jackass

Your a jackass

Thanks bud. Continue to be a follower, followers make it really far in the real world. I'm really not being sarcastic. Everyone with an ego likes to have someone make them feel important.

Is your username your real email??!

:peepwall:

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived