Sure there is. The NFL claims they are a non profit. Do you really think that they are not making any money on the NFL season? In fact they make over 9 billion dollars a year and pay no taxes because of that exemption. So how does a company that makes 9 billion a year get a non profit exemption? Because they are greasing hte palms of the right people. It just goes to show you how corrupt goverment and big business have gotten. You also have goodell who made almost 30 million not paying taxes. Doesnt any of this stink to anyone but me?

http://millionairecorner.com/Content_Free/Did-You-Know-the-NFL-Does-Not-Pay-Federal-Taxes.aspx

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/legal-procedure-critics-cry-foul-nfl-defends-nonprofit-status-8C11412804

again man, I hear you. But until we get rid of this nonsense "tax exemp" status there is no argument here.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll edit myself but my view on this is all... if you have the money, fuck rules...morals...religions...everything. Every single thing comes back to money. It's what makes this country part of the biggest bullshit ever. Look at that 16 year old who essentially got away scott free...Granted, we have tons of freedoms but as that original video states, it's cool for an anti-gun commercial but not a gun commercial? It's cool for beer commercials, all the violence, etc. All because a few retards grab weapons (Who usually get them from their parents who don't do a good enough job, if any job at all, of locking up the weapons ahem) and do something stupid.

Without getting too political, entire government should literally be thrown down the toilet and re-start. Look at our founding fathers and what would they think if they were here today? Granted, the population doesn't help when people vote just simply because one candidate has a dog or something stupid like that. But us, as people, don't matter cause look at all the behind the scenes stuff we don't know.

Sheena = pedobear

anyone ever see the movie demolition man with wesley snipes and sylvester stallone? how in the future everyone is all 'anti-touch' one another and they hand out tickets from a machine if you say a cuss word? i feel like that's where this country is heading. they're getting more and more pussy-fied by the day.

anyone ever see the movie demolition man with wesley snipes and sylvester stallone? how in the future everyone is all 'anti-touch' one another and they hand out tickets from a machine if you say a cuss word? i feel like that's where this country is heading. they're getting more and more pussy-fied by the day.

Didn't they do that in an old movie too like the original Robocop or Dredd?

Didn't they do that in an old movie too like the original Robocop or Dredd?

the only thing i remember from dredd is the robot rolling around saying 'eat recycled food...it's good for the environment and OK for you' lol

Archived