any nuclear physicists in here by chance?

This all might as well be in spanish because I don't understand what the FU is going on in here.....

oh, and no I don't have anything positive to contribute other than wow, you guys are smart

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

College physics? Fuckkk Imma stay in high school lol

yep between physics 1 and physics 2 you cover every topic that is considered as "modern physics"... which at this point includes quantum, atomic, and nuclear physics

edit- obviously we don't go like crazy in depth with it... but we covered all of it... it just all involves doing the stuff "in a perfect vacuum" mostly, so you're not really messing with stuff in terms of environmental effects and stuff like that

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Yeah First year physics does a great job of really being a survey of the breadth and scope of Physics. As you progress into higher physics classes all you really are doing is refining your ability to solve problems and gaining a deeper understanding of the concepts involved. The only topic that I feel that first year physics can't cover very well is general relativity it just requires too much mathematical sophistication for a course that could be part of someone's gen ed :P btw OP I plugged in the numbers as well and came to the same answer as you. Sorry it took so long to reply; I've been working also out of curiosity what is your major?

1997 Lexus ES300

HU - Pioneer MVH 7350

Processor - Helix DSP

Front Stage - JBL P660C

Mid/high amp - Alpine PDX-F4

Subs - 1 IA Death Penalty 12

Sub Amp - Cactus Sounds PF300.1

I like potatoes :puzzled:

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Yeah First year physics does a great job of really being a survey of the breadth and scope of Physics. As you progress into higher physics classes all you really are doing is refining your ability to solve problems and gaining a deeper understanding of the concepts involved. The only topic that I feel that first year physics can't cover very well is general relativity it just requires too much mathematical sophistication for a course that could be part of someone's gen ed :P btw OP I plugged in the numbers as well and came to the same answer as you. Sorry it took so long to reply; I've been working also out of curiosity what is your major?

The unit circle? Man that's a little tricky to master, again I tip my hat to you gentlemen

The unit circle? Man that's a little tricky to master, again I tip my hat to you gentlemen

Hey that unit circle is tricky bastard...it makes my head spin :huh2:

1997 Lexus ES300

HU - Pioneer MVH 7350

Processor - Helix DSP

Front Stage - JBL P660C

Mid/high amp - Alpine PDX-F4

Subs - 1 IA Death Penalty 12

Sub Amp - Cactus Sounds PF300.1

Hey that unit circle is tricky bastard...it makes my head spin :huh2:

X2!

Want to solve this myself tomorrow. Should make for some fun reading

:) I'm at my neighbors gettin schooled in physics now!

Archived