How Long Will We Be The Super Power ?

Well i havent really seen any thing on the news about any of the other countries out there , But Chinas beefing up there army, Irans 3 years from having a nuke, The dollar is losing value quicker then i can type this , More houses are being foreclosed then in history so how long will we really be the super power ? And dont be like FOREVER if you dont have proof to back it up !

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

i personally think the U.S. is gonna become a has been super power, within the next 5 years or so, because we no longer control the worlds economy with the doillar not being as valued as it used to be.

the recession we are about to go in, is gonna be a mini depression IMO.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

you all should prolly keep it clean.. i can see this turning into a political flame..then being banned... but idk.. alot of countries hate the US right now..

New system"RF T5001BD 980watts RMS at one ohmSoundstream T5-12"kenwood 4 inch front doorpowerbass 5 inch back2.3 cube foot enclosure tuned to about 34hz

you all should prolly keep it clean.. i can see this turning into a political flame..then being banned... but idk.. alot of countries hate the US right now..

Naw this isnt a political convo :lol: And we will always be hated But we are hated for different reasons then people lead you to believe.

Edited by memphis_finest1
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

a better question is how long have we NOT been a super power? the US is currently allowed to maintain this belief because we consume so much of everything the world makes and have the corporations that "make" these products, but in reality so much of our economy is based on the production of countries that we like to call second and third world that its become counter-productive in the big picture. by effectively giving them the technology to server our corporate needs, we elevated them to a higher level and now it is the US that is dependent on thier production, rather than them being dependent on the US allowing them to produce. this is the result of corrupt unions in the US in my opinion...once we've lost the ability to profitably utilize our own workforce we wont easily get it back.

add to that our relatively slow and measured population growth versus say India or China and we are in trouble...India has more students that fit the US standard of Honors/GT than the US has students TOTAL. At the rate that technology is growing, the real money and political power will boil down to intellectual abilities of individual countries to use the resources at thier disposal, countries that have a built in production infrastructure will thrive very well with the resources to conceptualize products, produce those products and finally flood the world with those products. Our military power means less and less as more countries join the nuclear club...

I think energy patents/services will be a huge (much bigger than it already is) deal with the coming generations...whomever can perfect hydrogen, solar, electric or whatever format will be in the drivers seat next. as soon as something else is available besides our existing fossil fuels, the world will abandon the middle east...

as for foreclosures: people are living far above thier means and we are a society of A) I want it now and B) JIT-Just In Time. alot of people dont save up for major purchases, they dont forecast issues they may have keeping up (a chick I work with was making just enough with two jobs to pay her $2500 mortgage, car note on the Honda SUV, take care of the kid and food/utils...if she missed time at one job, she was short and something was gonna be missed. my question of why not sell the car at least so you can put some money away got me a look like I was crazy). I've read a lot of the stories with people suffering through foreclosures and soooooo many of them couldnt afford the 600k house anyway much less the luxury car that goes with it. also lenders are to blame, practicing some underhanded practices.

federal government has grown too large and unmanageable too.

just my thoughts off the top of my head, maybe not right but I aint deleting all this now that its typed. dont bother with any flames as I'll probably forget I typed this :D

they all hate us.....but everyone wants to live here......go figure <_<

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Yea it sadens me to think about some of the things i shouldnt be thinking about in the first place ! I cant believe that we went to war for one reason ( wepons of mass des) When north korea set one off and we where like opps we didnt see that

they all hate us.....but everyone wants to live here......go figure <_<

yea every IRAQI that said i fucking hate the Usa was asking if i could bring them back

i had a teacher tell me once that tho we have a stronger army than china, that their sheer numbers could topple us. now that they're beefing up like you said...i say we make some friends :) or ima just move to another country