Jump to content

Possible for two bluetooth connections? One for music playback, one for calls?


KMS

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have an X8500BHS that I'm looking to get working with two phones if possible through bluetooth. I'd like to know if one phone can stream my music, while the other phone can work with phone calls. One of my phones has bigger storage but no service, the other has hardly any storage but has service for phone calls. Is this possible and how do I go about getting this to work?

Alpine PDX-V9


Morel Tempo 6


Alpine SBR-S8-4


Alpine CDE 149BT



Posted

I'll test with my 8500 soon, I use audio and phone off one device, but I'll try it out.

Posted

My Alpine 9887 can have up to 5 at a time I think. I've only ever had 2 hooked up at the same time though, tablet for music and phone for calls.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.



EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1084 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...