The Llamas new whip :D

yeah, I would rather have the color options over the black seats, if and when I get one ill have to make the choice of hid or different seat choices. for me that is the deal killer. maybe after test driving an st3 it would make that choice easier.

ill be watching this thread for a review of those seats. coruis of how you like them for longer drives. im roughly 180-190 5'9" so not a big difference compared to you ( or atleast I could have sworn it was you who said your 150 5'8")

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

ooooo......sexxaayyy. Now to begin the thought process of what kind of audio you want in that bad bitch. I'm thinking walled DD would be nice ;D

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

you cant wall a ford focus st!!! lol those things were built to be light and quick daily drivers.

in all honesty, 2 12's or a single 15 on 2.5k+ would be awesome. along with a 3sixty.3 to keep the factory head unit and still amazing sound quality.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

• 3 weeks later...

yeah, I would rather have the color options over the black seats, if and when I get one ill have to make the choice of hid or different seat choices. for me that is the deal killer. maybe after test driving an st3 it would make that choice easier.

ill be watching this thread for a review of those seats. coruis of how you like them for longer drives. im roughly 180-190 5'9" so not a big difference compared to you ( or atleast I could have sworn it was you who said your 150 5'8")

i've read on the focus st forums that the color on those half cloth/half leather recaros wears off really easily.

drove to chicago and back, then on a cruise later with some buddys. good like 2 hours of driving, one hour in the day and one at night. i was pretty comfortable i must say.

reset my "trip" cause i was curious what i would get on the highway, and the computer said i was averaging like 31mpg while i was going 70 with cruise on. i dont really believe that to be honest LOL. 70mph in 6th is like 2700rpm. 80 is 3k spot on.

i just realized you live in Illinois lol. im about an hour drive from southbend. actually met up with someone in southbend that has a walled monte carlo with 2 18" 9500s if I remember right. the thing was crazy loud, tearing his dash apart. he said he has an account on here with a build log but never gets on anymore.

im sure with cruise control and 93octane ( if you can stay off the gas while passing lol) then you could beat the 31mpg.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

i just realized you live in Illinois lol. im about an hour drive from southbend. actually met up with someone in southbend that has a walled monte carlo with 2 18" 9500s if I remember right. the thing was crazy loud, tearing his dash apart. he said he has an account on here with a build log but never gets on anymore.

im sure with cruise control and 93octane ( if you can stay off the gas while passing lol) then you could beat the 31mpg.

south bend is like 4 hours from me lol. im running 91 actually. i haven't calculated the difference between the computer estimates and real life calculations yet.

Gonna show my buddy this thread tomorrow during class. He is gonna flip. This is his dream car. To the T.

He currently has the 2013 standerd version with one of the lowest trim model. His is black also and has the inlay black wheels, and 5% tint all away around.

Took me for a spin the other day. Holy fawk. It's not even turbo'd and it's fast as heck. Did a tight u-turn/slide and seat kept me locked in. One sweet car that's for sure. Pretty sexy too.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Do a semi budget sq build, like a set of decent components ran active through a processor and like a dayton ho or a tc epic 10" as far as the milage goes where you expecting more or less?

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Do a semi budget sq build, like a set of decent components ran active through a processor and like a dayton ho or a tc epic 10" as far as the milage goes where you expecting more or less?

i'd like to get 30 on the highway. city i like to dip into boost a lot so the mileage there is shitty lol

stock headunit (screen) is integrated into like everything, so i'd have to get a processor of some sort yeah. like a 360 or maybe i'd get away with that new RF line driver.

edit: there are 2 way components in the four doors so i could maybe use the stock locations.

Archived