Quitting Smoking My B-day Resolution

Almost through a full week no smokin here man.

YOU GOTS THIS BITCH TWIGZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Goodluck! I'm going to try really soon as well, watching my grandfather dieing of lung cancer is a major boost but its still not easy.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

If we all quit smoking what are the tobacco farmers going to do. I say fugit and keep on smokin! I will not be accountable for another farmer going to the poor house.

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

Good luck on quitting. I'm soon to do the same thing. I keep trying, but fail miserably. I keep getting told that if you don't succeed the first time, try again. That's what I'm doing now, trying again.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

I've been smoke free for almost 3 years now and I love it! You can do it man. I had been smoking for 10 years and just gave it up the day after my wifes Birthday, she always told me she wouldn't marry a smoker. Just remember how much it sucks everytime you crave one and go do something else to take your mind off it. Like go out and work on your stereo!

Alpine INA-W900

Rockford Fosgate Punch 200ix

Rockford Fosgate power T1500-1

Sundown SA-10 x2

Focal 6x8's front

Rockford Fosgate Power T1682 rear

Rockford Fosgate and Stinger Wiring

Powermaster D3400, S680

Thanks for all the support guys really means a lot. Yesterday I was in school taking a DOS exam (data operating system) and I failed it miserably. I was really stressed but I didn't resort to smoking, i'm on day two right now and I have to go to work tonight so hopefully it aint stressful. I got my car system installed the other day I was their from 9 am until 2 pm. I'm running 2 P3's and MMATS DHC 1400.2 and this amp blew a 300 watt fuse lol. I got the bass on neutral and this shit slams I don't even have my gain more than half and the pressure in my car is unbeliveable I love it. I'm gonna take some pictures of what they did later on and i'll have a thread.

The only thing that sucks is I have a bottle of Lighter Fluid barely used, and my Hatchetman Zippo is still filled =(

Twigz

keep the support coming.

for those others who are willing to quit, do it today, don't wait until tommorrow.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

having a lighter is usefull in the care, whose to say you dont break down in the middle of imbredville... but just dont use it for smoking, ur on day 2, it will get much harder, but you can do it.... :D

keep up the good work

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I had a half pack in my glove box for a month or two before I gave them to one of my friends- so usse the lighter fluid and zippo for lighting a camp fire this summer :D

I still have some zippo's and I never went back to smoking........ so keep it up your doing great!

Alpine INA-W900

Rockford Fosgate Punch 200ix

Rockford Fosgate power T1500-1

Sundown SA-10 x2

Focal 6x8's front

Rockford Fosgate Power T1682 rear

Rockford Fosgate and Stinger Wiring

Powermaster D3400, S680