Red-navi-916 Posted December 11, 2013 Report Posted December 11, 2013 Doesn't Meade run dmmtuning? Nope BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
KillaCam Posted December 11, 2013 Author Report Posted December 11, 2013 I would keep high beams stock, always have and will. They're there when I need emYeah decided that's what I'll do. I don't want 4 ballasts. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
justin0943 Posted December 11, 2013 Report Posted December 11, 2013 go on ebay get kits from gadgetmalls its pretty much the same as ddm but cheaper and only takes 3day to your house make sure you get ac ballast here what I mean by ddm has the same stuff as this guy ddm has you can tell their the same 02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen 2 sundown sd-2 d4 soundstream rub1.2500 amp all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca flex tech box design by Joe X supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch 04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/
Carbon Posted December 11, 2013 Report Posted December 11, 2013 think meade uses FUTURE VISION Yes Steve runs Future Vision. They are the most expansive by far! Personally I run Hoen, They match Stock HID color perfectly. http://hoen-usa.com/fog.htm
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.