Sundown Audio

Crunch 1500

i am within the next month gonna b odering 2 of these, it says they are linkable... its a cable i need for that right? like a master/slave option im thinking... and it allows me to run 1 bass knob.... also any1 have a link to the cable i need?

thanks

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i am within the next month gonna b odering 2 of these, it says they are linkable... its a cable i need for that right? like a master/slave option im thinking... and it allows me to run 1 bass knob.... also any1 have a link to the cable i need?

thanks

if you are talking abou the pzi1000.1 i dont think they are able to be strapped. i will check monday morning and let you know for sure

----reference's----

meade916

I just got mine in off the ups truck. Cant find a new fuse for the one that popped last night, so I wont be able to test it until I get a new one.

2009 spring fling-iasca-rookie 1-Champion. 139.4db.

"I don't do enough, I just fool around

Ya'll can go to hell, how does that sound"~ Tech N9NE

4 15" Memphis. and 1 Big ass box. <-Sold to fund more power.

Kicker l5s

Daisy Chain isn't the same as linkable.

Daisy Chain means that there is an RCA in then a loop out to another amp

Linkable means that one amp controls the other. I doubt these amps are capable of that.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Daisy Chain isn't the same as linkable.

Daisy Chain means that there is an RCA in then a loop out to another amp

Linkable means that one amp controls the other. I doubt these amps are capable of that.

so if these dont have master/slave, is there anyway to use 1 bass knob to control both, they both use phone jack style bass knobs, so could i just use a splitter type deal?? (ghetto i kno) but could that work

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

i believe you could maxxlink them up

Yeah he could, But I think the Maxlink would be more trouble then it's worth for him. I love my link but I think it would be a little overkill for him.