Just curious to see how many of you guys run winter tires and if they provide any benefit other then stopping faster...

In my car I cannot tell the difference stopping on ice with my summer set vs winter set.

Reason I am asking is because the winters ride like complete shit on the highway and considering burning them of and buying a nice set off all seasons.

Opinions welcome, no hate <3 :eek5wavey:

edit: spelling

edit again: I should also note that I am NOT an aggressive driver when I KNOW it is slippery out. I like to take it easy as much as I can.

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

I'd say go with all-season tires. I've always gone that route and never had any trouble in any weather.

That's what all of my friends are doing as well.

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

Wanna ride bikes?

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

Do horns get low

Better handling, if you know how to drive in the snow. Being from Canada I'm guessing you do.

Ice is ice unless you have studs or chains you wont notice a big difference.

The tread on winter tires wont last as long as all season tires.

If you have different rims for the summer and winter keep them on your winter rims.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Better handling, if you know how to drive in the snow. Being from Canada I'm guessing you do.

Ice is ice unless you have studs or chains you wont notice a big difference.

The tread on winter tires wont last as long as all season tires.

If you have different rims for the summer and winter keep them on your winter rims.

I like to think I do.. I slow down early for stop-signs and lights. Slow down for curves as well.

I do have a second set of rims that currently have my other summers on them right now.

Wanna ride bikes?

Do horns get low

I love my winter tires, used to have all season tires and glad I switched. My 2wd in winter tires are as good as my 4wd was before. However they weren't top of the line all terrains either so that could of had alot to do with it.

2wd meaning rwd?

Wanna ride bikes?

Do horns get low

My rwd 300c has much better grip accelerating from a stop in snow with my winter tires on. It's a heavy car so I just spin with all seasons but on ice it doesn't matter. You're screwed.

I've never noticed better stopping with the winter tires but maybe that's because I only have them on the rear wheels :/

P.S. I live on a gravel road in South Dakota so they get tested daily for grip ;)

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Archived