Wow This Reallllly Pissed Me Off

I saw the video, read all the comments, and it's opposed to be an anti- fuck american troops video, to get you angry at them, and the video. The dude said the host of the video was very poor english. somting bout an online Anti American group thing.

it's sad though, if u look more u see a dog with 3 legs, and troops are throwing rocks at it.

that's another video though.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

I saw the video, read all the comments, and it's opposed to be an anti- fuck american troops video, to get you angry at them, and the video. The dude said the host of the video was very poor english. somting bout an online Anti American group thing.

it's sad though, if u look more u see a dog with 3 legs, and troops are throwing rocks at it.

that's another video though.

i saw that too.....i wish i was there with them.....so i could blow everyone of there fuckin heads rite the hell off!!!! this is agrivatin the shit out of me!!!! :mad:

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

i saw that too.....i wish i was there with them.....so i could blow everyone of there fuckin heads rite the hell off!!!! this is agrivatin the shit out of me!!!! :mad:

I would of been really upset if they shot the dog in the head, but they just threw it... I'd be happy if the puppie got up and walked away uninjured but I think they threw it off a cliff...... that's the fucked up part.... I understand being in Iraq it's hott, u got those big ass camel spiders, u gotta sleep with a pistol, u see ur friends die, but that gives u no right to harm the innocent just to satisfy your own frustration.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Im sure thats aggravating to us, but im sure those guys are going crazy being over there. if they got home to the U.S and saw that video im sure they would feel horrible and prolly break down. im sure those guys have been over there for awhile and bad things are the only things going thru their head. I get sick watching that video and ive only watched it once :(

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

wow i am a soldier and that just really pisses me off... i am not in one way wats so ever supporting him but there are good troops out there but him. shit my step dad retired as an IG officer (military people know wat that is) basically it's people that investigate court marshalls i'm sure he has hook ups still in the military i'm goin to show him this video and see wat he can't do

That would be badass! :) Makes me feel better after watching this vid.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Any dog that comes around a base or camp and starts hanging around all the time over there gets killed. It is the military "policy". There was a story in a reader's digest( bathroom material) about a soldier who spent $3500 to get a dog shipped to the U.S. just so it wouldn't get killed.

i can understand being bored as fuck but WTF shoot cans or something shit like that is what can get these assholes killed by ambush.

i did read about the "first dog from iraq to america" or something of that sort

Edited by D_Bass

To Slide Sideways Or Not To Slide Sideways?

Head unit: Pioneer AVH-5000DVDSpeakers: 4 Pionner TS-G6842R Amplifier: Alpine MRD-300Subwoofers: 10" JL

oh lookie there

David Motari

24419 Florence Acres Rd

Monroe, WA 98272-9662

(360) 794-7191

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

i can understand being bored as fuck but WTF shoot cans or something shit like that is what can get these assholes killed by ambush.

i did read about the "first dog from iraq to america" or something of that sort

yah, this dude whos a Leader found this dog, that got his legs blown off, or somtin and only has 3 legs, he came up wif charity money and shipped the dog from Iraq to the USA.

it was on the news or som shit or you tube i'm sure u can find it on the web.

that's a real soldier.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19