Winter tire recommendations

Go narrow. Never owned winter rubber so don't have brand recommendations. Maybe a 215/45/18?

Really though get better traction and protect your nice 18's. Get used wheels with all seasons for likely same price without cost/hassle of changing rubber twice a year.

Go narrow. Never owned winter rubber so don't have brand recommendations. Maybe a 215/45/18?

Really though get better traction and protect your nice 18's. Get used wheels with all seasons for likely same price without cost/hassle of changing rubber twice a year.

focus forum people say like 225/45's, but the narrower tire will not protect the rim of the rim(...) as well.

they also say that all seasons are practically useless on these cars.

Was just looking at the Blizzak's while getting tires for the wife, look like some decent tires. If you can find some shitty wheels that already have snow tires on them though that would be better so you can just swap them out yourself every winter.

Don't know what area of IL you're in or I'd help search.

Was just looking at the Blizzak's while getting tires for the wife, look like some decent tires. If you can find some shitty wheels that already have snow tires on them though that would be better so you can just swap them out yourself every winter.

Don't know what area of IL you're in or I'd help search.

northwest suburbs of chicago.

My mom has those on her charger great in the snow but they suck in the rain.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

My mom has those on her charger great in the snow but they suck in the rain.

rain idgaf about. my "stock" tires are supposedly fantastic in warm dry and wet conditions. the manual says im not even supposed to be driving the car on those tires when its under 40F...and i dont remember the last time i was that warm.

I have all seasons on my crv (Michelin defenders) did pretty well on sat/sun with the 7 inches of snow we got.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

LOVE my Blizzacks. :D

My M3 can surprisingly get around pretty damn good in the snow with them.

Much better then previous front-drive cars I've had.

:good:

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

Archived