JNells

MN events and competitions 2015 schedule

117 posts in this topic

No, no log. It's all pretty basic. 2004 tahoe, stock bose front stage. 2 HDC418's, and 4 aq2200's. For electrical I have 2 D3100's, and a kinetik hc1800 up front. 1 Mechman 370 elite and a generic 270 amp alt.

I would love to get another mechman, and atleast 2 more d3100's. Also, swap out the hc1800 for a d3400 just to keep them matching.

No, no log. It's all pretty basic. 2004 tahoe, stock bose front stage. 2 HDC418's, and 4 aq2200's. For electrical I have 2 D3100's, and a kinetik hc1800 up front. 1 Mechman 370 elite and a generic 270 amp alt.

I would love to get another mechman, and atleast 2 more d3100's. Also, swap out the hc1800 for a d3400 just to keep them matching.

damn, very nice setup!

http://midwestspl.hoop.la/ look on the right, upcoming events.

BTW I do see some names of people on here who posted pics. on that site....hrmmmm.....

Any other associations that people know of that host events in MN that have schedules up already?

Are you just wanting metered shows, or just shows in general? There are a ton of car club shows/picnics in the summer by me, but no metered events

Are you just wanting metered shows, or just shows in general? There are a ton of car club shows/picnics in the summer by me, but no metered events

More interested in SPL shows, we have local car shows around here too but no bass. All good man, thanks for the tip

No worries. If you guys ever want to know some local car club picnics just Pm me. There are a ton of them around here, usually shit for the kids to do and free grub.

1 person likes this

Bump for more metered shows someone knows about? I know I can't hit them all due to work so the more I know about the more I can pick and choose and the more I can make it to. Thanks

Theirs quit a few MWSPL shows around our are! (Northern Minnesota)

Theirs quit a few MWSPL shows around our are! (Northern Minnesota)

Oh yea? When? Where? lol

Here's the link that I have been going off of, Plan on hitting the May 18th one. I seen one in Dakota but I have something else going on that weekend. Is there another link you have that has more shows?

http://midwestspl.hoop.la/

I know their trying to get more shows this year around our area, a lot of comps are not posted on that calendar on that site . I know synergy audio is throwing one in August on Watertown S.D. And their throwing one in Souix falls , date or place is undecided yet .

1 person likes this