Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Which subs to push with 1200rms


theboogieman77

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have been looking around to uprgrade my bass. I have ordered a pioneer gmd9601 amp that claims 1200rms @1ohm. As far as subs, I have been looking into 2 10 inch subs. sundown SA, FI X, RE SEx are a few I have researched. I have an Isuzu rodeo so space is not much of a problem. What are peoples' ideas and suggestions to get loud? can't upgrade the amp right as of yet.

Posted

Pleaae no vs comparison what would be louder o

Better etc threads

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 5337 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...