help with spl 150dbs

you guys acting like I cant pay for this... you don't know me so why you slamming me to the floor?>

no we aren't LOL.

trying to step up from a prefab setup, to 150+, is a HUGE jump. i hope to god you already have the knowledge to not fuck up the install. literally one small thing can go wrong and you'll ruin thousands of dollars of equipment.

lols funny thing is I did start with kicker comp haha XD had one then 2 12s then 500 rms then the 900rms kenwood and now type Rs. so I like to do a big jump I get it how it feels so.. :D I'll try. main goal I want is a hair trick to hit out of all this so. the 150 Is something else im aiming for but not that important to me that's why I was hinting to the part "long term goal".

He was saying going from wanting a150 to wanting hair tricks and a 150. Hair trucks have nothing to do with numbers. Takes a lot of cone area and the right box

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived