Jump to content

Autocross/Time-Attack Schedule (Speedventures)


OrionStang

Recommended Posts

Posted

Wasn't sure where to post this, so if its wrong Mods, please move.

This is the schedule of events, times, and locations for racing events run by Speedventures. Most events are all cars/drivers welcome!!!

I think I'm gonna hit the ROVAL event at Fontana in February, get the 'Stang wide open on the banking! Sick!!!

http://www.speedventures.com/events/Default.aspx

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Wish I knew how to drive for an autocross event lol

Damnit Arthur, all vehicles, all drivers means just that.

You get there early and do a walk through on the course, then get unlimited runs during the day.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10141 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...