Old Fosgate Punch 50.1

hammiethebasshead

so found this looking through some stuff at a buddy of mines house today. needs some repairs, end caps, and a good cleaning but imo it's worth it. especially since it was free

DSCN0013.jpg

DSCN0020.jpg

DSCN0021.jpg

DSCN0016.jpg

power inputs

DSCN0014.jpg

signal input and speaker out

DSCN0015.jpg

the only damage i see besides it needing a new led

DSCN0019.jpg

DSCN0018.jpg

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

if anyone can repair this amp pm me on a price please

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

• 2 weeks later...

man that amp looks like it was stored in a barn...

98 honda civic hx build in process

have need

sundown x-12 d4 more sound deadening

sundown saz1500d v2 alternator (mechman)

sky high 1/0 w/ big 3 false walls and fiberglassing

amp rack (half done) and box processor

kicker zx 200.4 (mids/highs)

infinity reference components

trunk lid rear deck and rear quarter panels deadened

kinetic hc1400 under the hood (picking up 2 more late Jan early feb)

check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wF0CV2NaX4

November 9th, 2013 metered 140.3 at Midwest audio &detailing sealed on dash w/ termlab (w/ old alpine amp, new amp yet to be metered)

actually it was lol. I have a friend that can fix it for me and im gonna clean it up and maybe repaint the casing after I have him fix it

Nice find man!!!

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

thanks man. he just had it laying around and didn't want it so I brought it home with me

ive picked up a barn amp before it was a usacoustis 50 something or another the gu7y curbed it with a legacy and a few sub boxes I asked how much he said free

after some duster and a toothbrush it was clean and worked like a champ

I hope you have the same luck

98 honda civic hx build in process

have need

sundown x-12 d4 more sound deadening

sundown saz1500d v2 alternator (mechman)

sky high 1/0 w/ big 3 false walls and fiberglassing

amp rack (half done) and box processor

kicker zx 200.4 (mids/highs)

infinity reference components

trunk lid rear deck and rear quarter panels deadened

kinetic hc1400 under the hood (picking up 2 more late Jan early feb)

check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wF0CV2NaX4

November 9th, 2013 metered 140.3 at Midwest audio &detailing sealed on dash w/ termlab (w/ old alpine amp, new amp yet to be metered)

I'm hoping. It's at a buddy of mines right now going to get fixed by a guy he goes to church with that used to do it at one of our "local" (its like 45 minutes away from our small town) audio shops. After I get it back I'm debating on painting it back the way it is or doing something like black casing with the fosgate logo white with a red background. I think I might use it for my custom solobaric l7 rebuild after I rebuild the motor into a round woofer.

she is definitely getting brought back to life and it looks like thats the paint I am going to use

Archived