big dee Posted December 27, 2013 Report Posted December 27, 2013 Nothing not a dam thing. So i partied like a rock star
zayres29 Posted December 27, 2013 Report Posted December 27, 2013 i paid my girlfriends half of the rent and she paid for mine #truelove #thestruggleisreal Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
Miguels Posted December 27, 2013 Report Posted December 27, 2013 lol my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Twostrokeking Posted December 27, 2013 Author Report Posted December 27, 2013 I got my friend that doesn't normally get much since he lives with this aunt and uncle an xbox live year membership and a mic. That felt a lot better than anything I've got which was a new coat and some money from my grandparents Oh and am I the only one that is getting pissed at the title spelling Christmas wrong? Haha i just noticed i spelled it wrong lol. Whoops My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
RCP Audio Posted December 27, 2013 Report Posted December 27, 2013 Kyle, Lamb, both are great ideas!yeah do kyles first Do kyles in both? PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
LT.Smoke Posted December 27, 2013 Report Posted December 27, 2013 i paid my girlfriends half of the rent and she paid for mine #truelove #thestruggleisreal Lol Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
LT.Smoke Posted December 27, 2013 Report Posted December 27, 2013 I got my friend that doesn't normally get much since he lives with this aunt and uncle an xbox live year membership and a mic. That felt a lot better than anything I've got which was a new coat and some money from my grandparents Oh and am I the only one that is getting pissed at the title spelling Christmas wrong? Haha Merry Christmas... Fixed it for you Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
LT.Smoke Posted December 27, 2013 Report Posted December 27, 2013 I got my friend that doesn't normally get much since he lives with this aunt and uncle an xbox live year membership and a mic. That felt a lot better than anything I've got which was a new coat and some money from my grandparents Oh and am I the only one that is getting pissed at the title spelling Christmas wrong? Haha i just noticed i spelled it wrong lol. Whoops Merry Christmas I fixed it for you to lol Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
pickup1 Posted December 27, 2013 Report Posted December 27, 2013 Wife got me an LG Soundbar with wireless sub, and a bluetooth Blu-ray player to go with it. Thats a badass gift, but i've been piecing together a home theatre. Don't know how to explain this to her. I really, truly appreciate the setup but I can't use it. What do I do? Take it back and get the cash?
775Tundra Posted December 27, 2013 Report Posted December 27, 2013 Wife got me an LG Soundbar with wireless sub, and a bluetooth Blu-ray player to go with it. Thats a badass gift, but i've been piecing together a home theatre. Don't know how to explain this to her. I really, truly appreciate the setup but I can't use it. What do I do? Happened to me a couple years ago and I said oh cool new computer speakers. Now when she cleans boom she turns on the computer with the soundbar and sub. Also cause I get pissed when people mess with my HT. 2003 Tahoe dc 7.5k dc level 5 15's (3) MMats 341's xs power batts lots of sky high cable dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them) ipad in center console vu-din in center console all being ripped out and being sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.