DC Escalade Rebuild, Lots of new changes happening

haha yes it is! Told jeremy step up his presentation some more with this to see if he can really give a sick wow factor to the appearance. He got something a little different in mind which sounds pretty sweet so i'm sure that will be on the way once everything is in and done in the back

shrunk AB pic.jpg

amazing work there.following this 1 for sure

2000 blazer LS

240 mechman

2 b2 HN v3 15s

crescendo bc5500 @.5

1/0 ebflex ofc

d680/g31

kenwood deck

mb quart components

crescendo pwx 8s

lots more to come

blazer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/204432-shadowcasters-2k-blazer/

142.8db MECA

2016 PA state champ mod 1 class

Damn thats a nice rack! Great craftsmanship! looks beefy as hell!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

haha yes it is! Told jeremy step up his presentation some more with this to see if he can really give a sick wow factor to the appearance. He got something a little different in mind which sounds pretty sweet so i'm sure that will be on the way once everything is in and done in the back

What do you mean you told him to step up his presentation! Can't wait to see how he's gonna top his previous setup, especially that amp rack!

1496769_702769809766601_566191493_n_zpsd

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

Dam one of the cleanest installs I have seen, looks great. Keep it up!

06 monte carlo

2 12 rockford p3s

soundstream rubicon 2500

crescendo audio mezzo 6.5

ct sounds 125.4

execution audio and shca wiring

2 xs d3400 on stock alt

What do you mean you told him to step up his presentation! Can't wait to see how he's gonna top his previous setup, especially that amp rack!

1496769_702769809766601_566191493_n_zpsd

This way was to conservative i think, liked how he had the back set up before when he had 2 10k's better, had more lighting and plexi so the show factor i thought was a lot better that way then this way. He gots more tricks up his sleeves then this beleive me so i'm givin him a little nudge to take it to the next level lol

shrunk AB pic.jpg

Archived