things that make you go why?

Arguing on the internet, especially Facebook arguments.

Shit, everyone has their own opinion, and that's good but why waste your time trying to convince people that you are right and I'm wrong?

At the end of the day, if I'm set on my opinion of ideas, ethnics, politics, religions, faiths, and whatever; And I know that you are too and wont change, then why would we argue about it? Then it's just a cool story bro.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

people in my area wanting stupid prices for shit on craigslist thats not worth it. but when people are selling good stuff they want very little. i dont understand?

Or when they ask a ridiculously high price for something and then instead of telling you the specs they direct you to Woofersetc to look at the specs. Then you notice that you can buy it brand new from there, or amazon for like $100 less. Idiots.

People who claim they can blow windows/ear drums, its like.... i know you cant, why would you even try and tell someone that lol

Next time tell them you will pay for a new window but you really want to see it first hand for once in your life and it will be free to them......because you know damn well they can't, call their bluff, and catch them in the lie....see what they say....

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived