Jump to content

TEAM AA driver, EATING up your local power plant.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Wangin' on that sucker.

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Posted

This was pure insanity back then to see how long it went on and on for. lol

That was wire at 2ohms

From Jacob in the comments section,

You can calculate it with the supplied numbers: 120 V / 19.4 A = 6.18 ohms actual impedance at 60 Hz The nominal load was 2 ohms as it is a Dual-1 woofer wired in series.
I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.

Posted

Is it even moving? Lol

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 412 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...