Bass I Love You (remix)

Guest Dylan Dude

Guest Dylan Dude

Ok I remade the drum pattern of the original beat but then everything else is different. It sounds sort of similar. It's more of a hip hop beat though. It's sounds better to me. But the real reason I did this is because the origonal wasn't even loud. The only part that was loud was the part that got real low. Now all of it is loud. Trust me, it's way louder than the real song. Go play it on your systems and let me know what you think. You can make vids too.

Download

Check out my beat myspace

The beat is 100% made by me so don't delete this thread saying it's file sharing.

:D Good going dude, nice effort! , however just some tips, i think the drone could do with some work dude, keeps repeating, like i dunno put a break, bridge or summit, however i have to try it tomorrow in the car! :P

I do like BEAT 11, BEAT 1, and 7 on "YOURSPACE" lol. its good!

Thanks

Defo does sound like a evil track!

Guest Dylan Dude

i like i like, kind of like a old school doom track

DAYYM!! Tha sounds awsome dude!

sounds better to bump in my trunck

:D Good going dude, nice effort! , however just some tips, i think the drone could do with some work dude, keeps repeating, like i dunno put a break, bridge or summit, however i have to try it tomorrow in the car! :P

Defo does sound like a evil track!

yeah, it does get a little repetative. But I didn't really care about that much since the main reason I made the beat was for the bass and I know most people who play this on their systems will be paying more attention to the bass, excursion, or flex on their car, then the beat. But i did want it to sound cool also.

yeah, it does get a little repetative. But I didn't really care about that much since the main reason I made the beat was for the bass and I know most people who play this on their systems will be paying more attention to the bass, excursion, or flex on their car, then the beat. But i did want it to sound cool also.

CooL!

:D I'll try it in the car tomorrow, well technically in 6 hours time as its 4am here lol becasue i'll get arrested to playing it at this time lol.

If there's any flexing, excursion etc i'll post it up with a video! :P (me loves bass tunes)

downloading now....thats sounds cool!!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER