Sonic Electronix

How To Make Trunks Car's Loud?

not gonna happen.

idk...i think its possible...i mean i wouldnt expect just anybody to be able to slap something together and them BAM...a 145...but with enough time and tweaking, i think its possible...

...and u would shit if u knew what goals i had for my trunk in the not so distant future ;)

i likes me some audio stuff...

not gonna happen.

thats very doable...... just gotta put in some work

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

If your trying to get a box chevy loud like a SUV, you gotta take out the rear deck. My local shop did that in a donk and that shit was silly. I had never heard a car louder than a truck until then. Run good stuff too. He had a T30001 and 3 RE SX 12"s, I think.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

Sub firing in, box all the way to the side of the trunk with aeroports to the side. Make the box small, skinny and long as possible with the sub as far from the ports as possible. Trust me.

1992 GMC Sonoma

2008 MECA S1 Champ, 2010 MECA S2 Champ

Sub firing in, box all the way to the side of the trunk with aeroports to the side. Make the box small, skinny and long as possible with the sub as far from the ports as possible. Trust me.

x2 my friend did a box like that with a apx 10 on 1500 watts bassracing a 143.5 in a lumina.

2 Mb Quart DSC2000.1's

2 Db Drive PLW15's D2's

4 kinetik 2000's

Infinity mids and high's

Mb Quart DSC480

Dc Power Alt

MLA

2001 Buick regal GS

001-2.jpg

quake.jpg

317524973.png

yea...that is one of the 'other options' i was talking about if you are trying to go for pure spl...just didnt give details...

and i will def. be trying that design with my next setup...pm me sometime this coming week to let me know whats up...

i likes me some audio stuff...

yea...that is one of the 'other options' i was talking about if you are trying to go for pure spl...just didnt give details...

and i will def. be trying that design with my next setup...pm me sometime this coming week to let me know whats up...

i wonder if this is because the "excited air" can interact with the rest of the cabin air better and is less restricted while giving the most amount of cabin volume to interact with

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Archived