Sonic Electronix

How To Make Trunks Car's Loud?

I agree.

unless u got no time or money to do the build, oh did i mention experience?

lol

and tools.

and storage

:angry:

Don't talk to me about no time. I have a wife, kid, work full time and Radiology school four nights a week, plus watching my kid when my wife works. So don't talk to me about not having the time. As far as money, if you done have the money take up sewing are something. Experience, thats part of the process. Steve Meade has few builds on here as well as others. If putting six pieces of wood together is to difficult, I strongely recommend getting some legos. Borrow the tools you need, thats what friends are for. An storage, what do you need to store. <_<

While I am thinking about it.... Did you miss the trial and error part? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

well, a Trunk car with the seats up it won't get loud... seats have to fold down to get the full affect. Your better off having the subs face the trunk, rather than have the subs facing in, and like u said have the port in the middle. You could also just push the trunk all the way to the front of the trunk, and have the subs face inwards that gets loud to.

i know it wont get loud with the seat up but IF i need to bring people or something or if i need to use my back seat i need to be able to fold if up to use it. 3/4 of the time it will be folded down...

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean

the box and the flooring with the neons were easy to make...it was the side pieces that i fiberlgass that were a little difficult...but even those came out better than i anticipated. and i can still fold my seat up, although like they said, it doesnt get nearly as loud with the seat folded up...

i likes me some audio stuff...

the box and the flooring with the neons were easy to make...it was the side pieces that i fiberlgass that were a little difficult...but even those came out better than i anticipated. and i can still fold my seat up, although like they said, it doesnt get nearly as loud with the seat folded up...

Amatt can u take more pics so i could see and get an idea?

NEED TO GET LOUDER!!!

I said it a long time ago when you first built that...

I still want that pink and purple cable!

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

haha..i got some ugly ass yellow cable too...i would have complained b/c i ordered red and black and got pink and purple, but they messed up and sent me 100ft of yellow first, then 50ft of pink and 50ft of purple....so i got 100ft of 1/0wire for free and decided to keep my mouth shut :lol:

hey expo: effyoubud! :lol:

i likes me some audio stuff...

Archived