Jump to content

anyone work for dodge?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have some questions pertaining to.this

http://m.autoblog.com/2013/11/05/mopar-rolls-out-new-scat-packages-for-dodge-challenger-charger-dart/

Ive been looking at chargers lately and I know when they offered the stage upgrades it was cheap and significant power increases. Any hp/tq numbers available and pricing options? Performance upgrades and factory warranty sounds really good to me

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Im fully certified and work in partners as a mechanic for mopar. i can get you all the info you need in the morning

Posted

Thank you sir. There isn't anything on the net so it may not be fully released yet

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

They try and keep it confidential as long as they can before the law kicks in then they have to release it. Them and ford do the same thing with upgrades and software updates with their Factory scan tools

Posted

I've been looking for a go fast car and well I think this will meet my criteria nicely. If it all pans out

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I love the looks of the Charger and the Challenger, but I was a little disappointed with the R/T Charger I drove and the SRT Challenger I rode in.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

Posted

I'm not really a brand nuthugger but do you really want a dodge? My stepdads is so cheap feeling and creaks and cracks along with everyone I've rode in just puttin it out there the cars are sexy as hell though

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Posted

Ride in my malibu you haven't experienced creaking and cracking. Ive driven chevy for a long time and its time for something new. I havent made a decision and wont for awhile. This is the research phase. Hence why I wsnted info on pricing and numbers for the packages. If I csn end up with a 500 hp warrantied daily driver i can handle some creaks and groans

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2078 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...