Sonic Electronix

What All would i need.

Guest Brett32324

I got two twelves Punches P2's. i had 3 i blew one. and im getting two 15" audibahns ( i think competition series) . i have a 1500 watt rockford amp and im gettin a 2200 watt amp for the 15"s . i know ill need another battery but wut else would u suggest.

model numbers on the amps and subs.

are you planning to run 12's and 15's at the same time?

slow down for just a sec. and explain yourself a little better, and you might get some help.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

yeh and how 's your real name and when did you buy the car or truck? i had to add that in, just kidding.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Guest Brett32324

my budget is about 200$. thats in all extra shit tho i got the cables/hook-ups, etc... its in a Grand Marqui 1995. i got 2 12's in the backseat puttin the 15's in the trunk. gettin another 12" today=Eclipse. planning on running them all at same time off of 1500 watt amp and 2200 watt amp.

subs= Rockford Punch P2 (the two 12's) Eclipse (1 12) Audibahn Comps. (15"s.)

Guest Brett32324

ill post model numbers soon. i j ust wana keep it cheap n simple. and i dont know too much about boxes/system hookups. i just know a lot about speakers/amps/prices n shit so i need sum help on the techniqual shit. and im thinkin on rippin the whole back seat out= more air space.

my budget is about 200$. thats in all extra shit tho i got the cables/hook-ups, etc... its in a Grand Marqui 1995. i got 2 12's in the backseat puttin the 15's in the trunk. gettin another 12" today=Eclipse. planning on running them all at same time off of 1500 watt amp and 2200 watt amp.

subs= Rockford Punch P2 (the two 12's) Eclipse (1 12) Audibahn Comps. (15"s.)

i would advise against all the mismatching sub all over the place, your gonna have them all working against each other.  either run the punches or the audiobahns and call it a day, maybe sell the rest for some more stuff