Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Subwoofer box design help


Mcorci89

Recommended Posts

Posted

Okay, well I guess I am not good enough yet to build this box. I will try again but I may not be able to get this box done.

2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT CC - Will be running 2-3 DC Audion M3 8s, unsure of amp, Mechman 320 amp alt.

2005 Ford F150 - Bagged on 24s, fully shaved, raised bed floor. 

Posted

Here is where I'd start:

KickerL7box.png

Box is 38 wide by 22 tall by 25 deep.

Tune is 35Hz and internal volume is 8.2 cubes

Subs could also be placed firing up in this box, without much difference to the ear or a meter I'd bet. Those Kickers do well in big boxes and I wouldn't be afraid to throw another cube at it even.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

I have my subs mounted on top of my box now and port on the front facing my tailgate. I emailed Kicker and they said to have the subs and port facing up

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5110 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...