Why I think Obama Is the best president of our generation.

His religion means nothing to me as long as he does not favor groups of certain religions. Which he does she Muslim brotherhood

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

saying Obama is a good president is an uneducated statement.

2004 Grand Prix GT

(2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2)

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Infinity Kappa components

Juice Box black cherry

Duralast platinum group 34

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

i also hate that there are so many un american assholes here.... in our national anthem it says.. and the home of the brave but everyone decides to be a bitch and bend the fuck over for the fuckers in office.. its not the home of the brave anymore.. everyone wants to depend on the government to protect them... every time there is a shooting they hide their tails between the legs when they should be arming them selves to stop such shootings... but all they do is tuck the tail and expect the police who dont really give a shit do a thing about it

fucks yes im pissed that this generation is destroying what this country stood for

obama is not Christian.. the pledge of allegiance have been banned from schools because in it, it says under god.. what a fool

This country was founded on the idea of freedom of religion, not the freedom of outing others and forcing your religion upon them. I'm all for leaving "under god" out of the pledge.

regardless of how you see it.. its not the same religion but its the same god they pray too.. and its not forcing religion on anyone by saying under god....

His religion means nothing to me as long as he does not favor groups of certain religions. Which he does she Muslim brotherhood

I'll be honest and say i didn't know anything about the muslim brotherhood themselves, so i had to look it up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Brotherhood

my source.

from what i'm reading, those that dubbed them a terrorist organization (egyption government and russian) are the actual bad guys here.

without searching the news i'd assume that you have a few terroristic acts in mind that you're juding a multi million member group by.

but even christianity has it's bad eggs. If i judged all christians by westboro baptist church i'd just about call christians terrorists.

Just my mildly informed $0.02 on that subject.

Here I'm gonna repost something I wrote in another thread.then you tell me how me not having insurance is costing you or me more than obamacare will. And while we are at it let's stop calling it obamacare and call it by it's real title The affordable health care act. Then you can explain to me how affordable it is.

Here let me help you understand something. Right now I have no insurance, I see my doc every couple months he charges me $65 each visit. I pay cash. My prescription is $4 without insurance once a month. Now this new healthcare sounds great right I'll have me some insurance it's gonna be great. I'll save money they say.... Well the cheapest plan offered to me through healthcare.gov is $215 a month has a $12,700 deductible and a $35 copayment per doctors visit and no prescription coverage till the deductible is met. So you tell me what's cheaper. Right now my health care cost assumuing I see the doc every two months which sometimes I don't is 438 a year. With obamacare it would be $2838 a year which is money I don't have and even if I did it would basically get me nothing. Now does it make sense or sound affordable to you? And for those of you wondering about the tax penalty this year it's $50 for me so I guess you guys can figure out I'm just going to pay the fine and still have no insurance and save a shit load of money. Unless obviously I were to end up hospitalized for something but then guess what I would still have to pay the first $12000 of whatever the hospital bill was anyways so fuck it.

Now let's move on to your other points

Stimulus- helped a bunch of crooks get away with robbery and used more of our money to pay the bill.

Don't ask don't tell- well that's nothing more than a political move to gain votes from the gay community.

Reversed torture policy's- yeah funny one there he went straight to killing them with drone strikes it's hard to torture dead people

F-22- that was one good thing but you're acting is he single handily did this.

Stem cell research- bush era restrictions were for them to not get the stem cells from aborted fetuses. the abortion is bad enough them your going to mutilate the dead fetus to get stem cells how disturbing.

And South Sudan and all those other country's plain and simple could give two fucks less let them all kill each other it's not our problem.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Sickbass has obviously been brainwashed from watching to much liberal democratic horse shit. Im going to just let his ignorance go by the way side. I actualy feel sorry for sickbass not having a clue about previous presidents or what the hell he is talking. Its gotten so bad, when i hear the name Oscama i mean Obama all i can do is LMFAO.

truthsayer

obama is not Christian.. the pledge of allegiance have been banned from schools because in it, it says under god.. what a fool

This country was founded on the idea of freedom of religion, not the freedom of outing others and forcing your religion upon them. I'm all for leaving "under god" out of the pledge.

regardless of how you see it.. its not the same religion but its the same god they pray too.. and its not forcing religion on anyone by saying under god....

even the agnostic and atheists? even buddhists? . this last reply of yours is ignorant at best sir. I'd kindly suggest you learn a cursory lesson on the numerous different religious views in this country.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived