Wtf Is Wrong With These Pictures?....

well i now have a 250 dollar allarm on the van, with trigers on each front door, the hood, gas tank lid, both rear doors, a tilt scensor, and glass break scensor

anyone want a tl for around 350 with a laptop to operate it with? so i can buy the sub amp, then ill have to come up with another 250-275 to get another kicker 850.4

yes honestly im really lucky, i lost say 650 in amps, but i have almost 2 grand in the front so im takeing it rather litly what happend but im not happy about it and if i find the perps i will end up in jail for atleast a week or year or two over the whole deal

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

dude that sux ass

im sry that happened

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

i dont know how im going to get my power back before sbn but i will not let it get me down and out of audio, im going to repower lol and im also going monday for info on a concealed weapons permit and to buy a pistol. so next time someone wants to steal from me they have not only a kick ass alarm on the van but they will have me marching them into my house so i can shoot them in the face then call the cops and they they tried to rob me and i shot them

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Aww damn man, Sorry those fuckin bastards got to you. Just listen around for any new loud ass systems in town. Hopefully the cops will find a match on those prints. Fuckers these days...

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Off topic but, Out of curiosity is that Stinger a SPV35? The small assed ones made for Honda's and Acura's?

And Sorry to hear about ur theft..........if I had extra gear I'd hook ya up man.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

dude sry to here that!!!! if i had some $$$$ i would for sure take that TL...hope you catch those bastards!!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Archived