Wtf Is Wrong With These Pictures?....

wow! thats crazy bro, just dont let this shit get you down i know u will find your shit! when that shit happend to me i found out who it was months later and i send the kid to the hospital and broke all his equipment and his car right in front of 20 of his boys.... now every time he gets a system i take that shit from him! trust i know what you feel.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

wow! thats crazy bro, just dont let this shit get you down i know u will find your shit! when that shit happend to me i found out who it was months later and i send the kid to the hospital and broke all his equipment and his car right in front of 20 of his boys.... now every time he gets a system i take that shit from him! trust i know what you feel.

so youre a thief too?
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

well i wont touch anyones stuff, but i will kick the shit out of someone, get them in my house and shoot them in the face in "self defence".... and as soon as i find this kid josh and take a look at his 2 trucks i will know for shure if my suspect is the perp responcable for all this and then hell will break loose

and chevy, i need to sell it now but im learry about if i can get anything near what there wroth out of em lol...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Youre either an e-thug or a fucking idiot, because this aint the way to handle shit like that

Youre either an e-thug or a fucking idiot, because this aint the way to handle shit like that

THANK YOU.

wow, another idiot.....datbenz well put!

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

GREAT NEWS FOLKS!!!!

my buddie that owns the shop in town called me and told me some punks were in his store looking for speakers to run off of a 5500 watt amp and a kicker, so he called and he also go one kids name and phone number and he got their tag number, and i got there rite as they were pulling out and i followed them to their house and also got the make and ect of the car so i can give it to the detive, plus on top of that they lost a pair of wire cuters in my van that i found today next to the batts, so i have that as well to get finger printed, so these little bastards are going down and real soon, im just hopeing there under 18...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Archived