The Automotive Picture Post

my dream truck if only it was extended cab and had bigger tires. really wish i didn't flip it

996802_10151487454276646_1244866687_n.jp

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

1500969_10151624027837255_2095061306_o.j

has two seats. Automagically makes it a street car. Even though those huge ass slicks and the 8-71 would make it impossible to drive down the road.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I get that it's supposed to be an homage to American muscle cars but that is one confused automobile.

Mustang body.

Mopar recessed franken front grill/headlights.

Chevy motor.

A horse in the Lamborghini bull pose for a logo.

Cool project and I'm sure they're badass and top quality cars. Just reminds me of when Clarkson and May went to China and looked at all the knockoff cars.

Static drops are my bag.

Archived