The Automotive Picture Post

got it running today on a base tune. Sending in a data log in the morning, hoping to have a almost full functioning and driveable tune by tomorrow night.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

got the car on an almost finalized tune today, and basically completely buttoned up...apart from the 5.0 engine cover and some random trim plastics.

Holy. Fuck.

the difference between a 400rwhp car and a 630rwhp 91 octane tune is night and day difference. Once we can manage to get a steady supply of E85, the 700rwhp E85 tune will get loaded in...

on a side note, the stock MT-82 already fucking hates it's life. constantly getting locked out of 2nd gear.

Throwing the McCleoud RXT in it soon enough. Gonna try and make it through december with it on the stock clutch though. My buddy that has it works in the oil patch though as an ESP hand and spooler/bander... shits rough for him. His RZR selling funded this project.

If we can't make an MT-82 take the power, we're just gonna step into a 6r80 automatic.

Oh, and I made a mistake, still on a stock 7.5lb pulley. Not on the 10.5lber quite yet. Beefcake made a mistake on the pulley upgrade and sent a 16.5lb instead of a 10.5lb. The 10.5 is like a 3.4 inch pulley, stock is a 3.6. the 16.5 is a 3.25 inch pulley lmao. the 10.5lb pulley will put us almost to 700rwhp on 91, which starts into the worrysome area of the motor holding power.... everyone says past 800 at the crank the motor will need to be resleeved. and 700rwhp is real close to 800 crank.

basically stock suspension on some shitty 285's, lololol, anything past half throttle, ass end is out up through 3rd. Car stays really well planted, even past 15 miles an hour *wink wink*

Man, I wish I could get E85 around here.

Sounds fun though, that's some good power. Sucks about the tranny though. Looking at an upgrade?

If you want real e85 you have to basically order it because the stuff they sell at pumps is not actual e85, they use the term generically but what you get from a pump can be as low as e70.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived