Second Skin Audio

Any Choice Subwoofer!

Eroc3k

Mmats juggernaut 15"

jug04_zpsbae8b9cf.jpg

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Sundown ZV4

Swear you could build the first wall that to break a passengers bones with these woofers.

CIMG6768_zpsaff337a4.jpg

Build's consist of:

2004 Chevy Impala :

Pioneer--------------------- DEH-X8600bs Soundqubed/AQ------ Q4-120

Rockford Fosgate---- Punch-500.4

Soundqubed/AQ----- Q1-3500D.1 Alpine----------------- 6.5's & 6x9's

Subs: TBA All Knukonceptz and SHCA wire and rca's

Home Music Setup

(4) Soundqubed HDS200 15's in two separate 15.5 cubic foot enclosures tuned to 31 hrz --- XM radio hardwire

Updates coming all the time on both builds

n8ball2013

"bullshit. Everything fits. If you cut enough."

Fi Team 15. I have just the BL 15 and I love it. The Team sub is a beast but you need the power to push it which I don't have.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

I used to run a single Sundown Zv3 15 set-up in my trunk tuned to 33hz and it slammed. I switched to 2 Sundown X 12s but if I ever went back to a single set-up again, it would be a Sundown Zv4 15" tuned to probably about 28hz. The Xs and Zs have amazing SQ and can get really loud, really low.. Sundown FTW

2012 Ford Focus Sedan:

Audiopipe, Sundown, Focal, XS Power....

Mmats juggernaut 15"

jug04_zpsbae8b9cf.jpg

I have to know why. Serious question. This woofer doesn't even cracked like a top 20 for me

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Sundown ZV4

Swear you could build the first wall that to break a passengers bones with these woofers.

CIMG6768_zpsaff337a4.jpg

um what

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Mmats juggernaut 15"

jug04_zpsbae8b9cf.jpg

I have to know why. Serious question. This woofer doesn't even cracked like a top 20 for me

I knew it was coming, I have a friend who has a couple of them on a Mmats m3000 they are extremely loud when you want them to be(not even close to the power they should be on). Way louder than I would have suspected before installing them. No idea on number as he has no ambitions on getting it metered. When you're just casually listening they are super clean, tuned up with a TPI 440 and tuned to 34hz. He had the first mmats system I have ever heard and I'm just blown away by it. It's difficult to describe, they don't respond like a 15. < musical even for double bass or at least more so than the other 15's I've heard. Not saying that there isn't other woofer out there that sound just as good, or better. But I haven't heard them to know, so this is what I want. It's not an impressive looking woofer, but I'm completely impressed by the way the new ones sound in a good box and install. If that makes any sense.

I know that I run an XFL(not so good sounding), I have a well designed and built box. It sounds good to an extent, rap and slowed music sounds great. Anytime I try and listen let's say death punch or something along those line. My mids have to pickup all the bass because my sub doesn't hardly grab the sound at all. His will grab it and keep up with the note no problem.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

I've just been seeing mmats pop up all over lately and I find it funny. I was never impressed with them in any of the installs I've heard them in. I have heard a lot of different woofers though and have a pretty wide base to compare to.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I've just been seeing mmats pop up all over lately and I find it funny. I was never impressed with them in any of the installs I've heard them in. I have heard a lot of different woofers though and have a pretty wide base to compare to.

Once I get more out in the world I'll find something I like more, but it's gonna be tough. They are a really great sounding woofer to my ear. I'm looking to doing couple mmats monster 12's on a m2000 next, I want something better quality than what I have now. After talking with a few people who run mmats, I just want to given then a shot.

Archived