The Bullying Experiment

I was just looking on YouTube, and this came to my attention. No explanation is needed, just watch the whole video.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Where I lived growing up we were always told to mind our business or they would come back with their buddies and come after you or your family. Hell, the teachers at school were pushed around like that and nobody would do anything.

Now if I saw something like that happening I would be happy to bust out my super dope Ali skills.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Where I lived growing up we were always told to mind our business or they would come back with their buddies and come after you or your family. Hell, the teachers at school were pushed around like that and nobody would do anything.

Now if I saw something like that happening I would be happy to bust out my super dope Ali skills.

See, its weird. When I was younger I was taught the same thing. In middle school is when things started to change. The school even encouraged us to break things up.

If I saw something like that, Id try to break it up.. Especially now due to the fact that Im ALMOST always with someone else on campus. If you gotta problem with us intervening.. ya gotta fuck with both of us.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I dont know if its big cities or what that are like this but where I grew up this shit didnt happen and if it did someone definitely put a stop to it. Whether it was saying get lost or having to deal out a quick jab, bullying wasnt a problem. Todays generation truly makes me disappointed in the direction our world is heading. I remember a quote when I was kid that stated "If you want to know how our countries future is look at the children of today." Sad sad sad

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

If children are bad today then what does that say for tomorrows children.

Children only mirror what has been taught and learned from their parents, not all kids are bad or mirror what the parents do but all to many today do.

People today have little to no respect for others or even themselves and it shows in how they treat others.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

If children are bad today then what does that say for tomorrows children.

Children only mirror what has been taught and learned from their parents, not all kids are bad or mirror what the parents do but all to many today do.

People today have little to no respect for others or even themselves and it shows in how they treat others.

My wifes dad told me something I'll never forget.

A man had two sons. The father was an alcoholic who never accomplished anything. One son became an alcoholic who did nothing with his life until he died. The other became a wealthy business man who had a wonderful family, was respected, and liked. The moral is that one became nothing because thats what he knew and it was good enough for his father, the other became a better person in spite of his father. It stuck with me since the day he said it 5 years ago.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Thats fucked up but its the truth. I thought out on a college campus the response would have been a little different. in a high school setting I can understand not getting involved because in my high school and a lot of surrounding ones if you broke up a fight you got suspended too.

But I always told my parents. Im sorry if I ever get suspended for breaking up a fight but im not putting up with that shit. Its wrong

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

suspended. lolz

b8426b6f-6b19-45b2-aa60-f898a05a3587_zps

88 ranger xlt ext cab

HU. jvc bluetooth/usb deck

mids/highs. 2 earthquake 5s. 2 earthquake 6s and 2 Cadence CVLT-60 tweets

subs. 2 Addictive audio V4 12s

SAZ3000D

SAX100.2

alt. 135 amp ford mustang

batt. deka G31 1131MF

box. 4 cubes 30-34hz

rims. black 13x7 100 spokes with chrome knock offs.

tires. 155/80r13.milestar touring se

real billet grille not a bolt on.

HYDROS FINISHED!!!!! 2 pumps 4 batts

I get fucked by this old guy at work all the time. MY ASS WILL FOREVER REPRODUCE THE LOWEST AUDIBLE SUB BASS FREQUENCIES KNOWN TO MAN!

just because we think it ugly and it sounds like a bucket of smashed assholes.

Hanes. And dried jizz. It's better than fatmat

Wonder how this experiment would play out in another country or with a larger sample size. Say 150k different people?

I got bullied quite a few times in school. Scrawny red head kid from a almost poor family. One thing I did was never back down. Got in quite a few fights. Got my ass kicked sometimes too. But no one really ever bullied me after I fought them and usually win or lose people were really nice afterwords. Random people would just be like "i heard you fought so and so, you're crazy man"

Bullies are scum and its a shame kids aren't allowed to just smack them around for doing it. I noticed assholes are much more quiet when they have a fat lip.

Edit. Phones suck

suspended. lolz

Im not kidding lol they would kick your ass out for a week if you had anything to do with a fight. Thankfully the couple I saw teachers beat me to it so I kept my nose clean lol. I know id lose my job at walmart over it but if I ever catch s husband or parent beating on or being abusive to someone im gonna stop them

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived