Second Skin Audio

need help 7k

mr505

for daily and constant playing i doubt the mayhems will take 4k each.. for comps with a few seconds to a few minutes of play they are okay but daily ground pounding for 30 minutes to hours i will say get at least 3 mayhems with that power

for daily and constant playing i doubt the mayhems will take 4k each.. for comps with a few seconds to a few minutes of play they are okay but daily ground pounding for 30 minutes to hours i will say get at least 3 mayhems with that power

that's what I was thinking to brother I'm kinda go towards hdd or I had in mind psi platform 3 fully loaded

Zcons are nice too, but idk about that much power daily.

I had like 2750 on each of mine and they took it no sweat. They'd probably be ok

How about some IA Warden 12's, A guy on here I think his name is Vetkiller, ( sorry if I fucked that up) he has 2 12's in a 4th order on a ct sounds 7k.
ya zcons are.nice and for the wrdens trying to stay in a budget of 1100 and under

what kind of electrical do you have? If you do have strong electrical (Don't take it wrong way), Mabey save up and make sure you can get the subs that can handle the power daily so you are not spending more money on replacing parts because they could not take the power. ( my plan is same run ct sounds 7k but on lvl 5 12's, i know i wont be getting full power with box rise and all but all the research and help i got from the people on this forum, the lvl 5s from dc sounds good daily but can handle competition and will be a good match

what kind of electrical do you have? If you do have strong electrical (Don't take it wrong way), Mabey save up and make sure you can get the subs that can handle the power daily so you are not spending more money on replacing parts because they could not take the power. ( my plan is same run ct sounds 7k but on lvl 5 12's, i know i wont be getting full power with box rise and all but all the research and help i got from the people on this forum, the lvl 5s from dc sounds good daily but can handle competition and will be a good match

I have a 320 h/0 4 xsd3100 and a xsd3400 under hood to many people have dc bro I'm not hating but dc this dc that brother I think I'm just going with tantric hdd and plus Im not going to be full tilt I want to leave some play room on amp

Archived