Sonic Electronix

goals for you system this year?

@ Brandon i have the same thing out here! everyone with there crap audio thinking there loud!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

not do anything to my car LOL

This!! Hide yo wallet hide yo paypal.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

@ Brandon i have the same thing out here! everyone with there crap audio thinking there loud!

Yup Local guy swears he beats me and that he's louder and more musical, has 2 10 inch explodes, what he says is a "custom box" (doesn't know anything about it tuning, size, nothing, didn't even know what it was made out of lolz), on MY old MB Quart 800.1 amp lol. can't play below 35 hz and it sounds flat and just blah what he can play. And that box rattles like hell bc it's so badly built. He just always cranks the radio to full volume and thinks it sounds so good when his factory door speakers are fully distorted and so are his subs. Oh best thing I've heard him say was "get on my level man, I had a chick say she got off from my bass it shook her so hard". I just laughed at him and shook my head as I turned up to 20 and was louder then him.

In reality though, I'm content with what I have. But there is always a need to change something. For me that would be getting 5 8s lol, if SQ ever comes out with them...

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

im still debating on my next set of subs, and really exited about building the new car! either envoy or escape...

@Brandon, so many kids think there xplods are so loud! its a bad joke! love when kids say they got like $3,000 in there system and all you see is a crunch amp on 2 xplods and a 10g power wire! I'm like Bitch my wires cost more than your whole system! not to hate to.much on cheap stuff we all have to start somewhere but don't lie about what you got!

2 year goal, wall of whatever 15s i decide to buy 4 in total, 2 ct 1400 amps 4bats, 300amp alt..... Just want a decent hair trick ride shooting for 135-143db Mark

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

My goal this year is to move the fucking port.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

Archived