T3 component. Use 4 channel for the set, or just 2 channels??

Turboelky

I will have to have the wife hold out a paw on the cat for a pic tomorrow. I think only our vet has taken pics. Of course the cats name is bigfoot. A mini lion in the house might not be a good idea around passive great danes.

And by the way I want your T3's for my Z on my 360.3. My truck is getting 3 sets of T1675's in the doors and no 360.3.

I will have to have the wife hold out a paw on the cat for a pic tomorrow. I think only our vet has taken pics. Of course the cats name is bigfoot. A mini lion in the house might not be a good idea around passive great danes.

And by the way I want your T3's for my Z on my 360.3. My truck is getting 3 sets of T1675's in the doors and no 360.3.

Sounds good.

I have to say I'm impressed with the T3's. I read some negative stuff about them, then others that were good. I've come to the conclusion that if something is expensive, people trash talk it PERIOD. I got a really good deal on them. There is also a retailer here in downtown Los Angeles that has amazing prices. The 3sixty.3 is available for $355 so I'll grab that asap. 3 sets of those t1's is going to be LOUD!! I kind of like the ideals i'm getting off this forum with glassing in multiple sets in doors.. I should have never joined this forum!!!

What are those T1's costing you?

I bought the T1's Black friday of 2012 for $120 a set. Not sure if you have seen the build log for my truck (link is in my sig).Take a look at what I'm doing with 4 P2D4 8's

I bought the T1's Black friday of 2012 for $120 a set. Not sure if you have seen the build log for my truck (link is in my sig).Take a look at what I'm doing with 4 P2D4 8's

I'll check it out!

Just my experienceswith bi-amped crossovers. I was runnning a older Pioneer HU, LC7 linedriver, T400-2 bi-amped to T265 comps. Sounded good, but not great. T400-4 is 75 rms per ch. I installed a 80-PRS running active, removed LC7 & passive crossovers and the T2s really came to life.

Now i plan on putting T3s in there place and the T2s in the kickers. T3s are rated for 125 rms & tweeters too. I dont believe a T400-4 puts out enough power to T2s or T3s so i boughrt a T400-2 to run all 4 speakers with amp seeing a 2 ohm load and this will let each 6.5 driver see 123 watts each. Keeping the T3 tweeters on T400-4 ch 1 & 2 at 75 watts for now. Tweeter location is up high so it should blend well IMO. If not i might add another set of highs or get another T400-2 down the road.

My point is the T400-4 while being a great clean amp is underpowered for both the T2s & T3, The T600-4 would be better IMO, you can always turn the gains down for headroom when having alittle to much power. Really hard toget more power out of an underpowered amp.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Just my experienceswith bi-amped crossovers. I was runnning a older Pioneer HU, LC7 linedriver, T400-2 bi-amped to T265 comps. Sounded good, but not great. T400-4 is 75 rms per ch. I installed a 80-PRS running active, removed LC7 & passive crossovers and the T2s really came to life.

Now i plan on putting T3s in there place and the T2s in the kickers. T3s are rated for 125 rms & tweeters too. I dont believe a T400-4 puts out enough power to T2s or T3s so i boughrt a T400-2 to run all 4 speakers with amp seeing a 2 ohm load and this will let each 6.5 driver see 123 watts each. Keeping the T3 tweeters on T400-4 ch 1 & 2 at 75 watts for now. Tweeter location is up high so it should blend well IMO. If not i might add another set of highs or get another T400-2 down the road.

My point is the T400-4 while being a great clean amp is underpowered for both the T2s & T3, The T600-4 would be better IMO, you can always turn the gains down for headroom when having alittle to much power. Really hard toget more power out of an underpowered amp.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Thanks for the advice! I'll wait till I get the 3sixty.3 to bi amp the T3's. When I do that, maybe i'll get a small 2 channel amp and put in some fosgate 6.5 coaxial in the rear just for fill. I have infinity components in the rear doors right now. I use the fader on my alpine EQ to keep them a little lower than the front. They sound alright, but I'd rather have coaxial in the rear.

Well you could bi-amp now and go active when you have the 360.3 installed. And some good T165 coax would sound good also. Take pics and get a build log going when you go to install.

Well you could bi-amp now and go active when you have the 360.3 installed. And some good T165 coax would sound good also. Take pics and get a build log going when you go to install.

I already have a build log! lol. Let me find a link.

Archived